Public Player Complaints

ExGame

I feel like player complaints should have the option of being made public while being processed so everyone could put their input in it to the player in question or something else, but of course, if you're not involved and shitpost in it, you get warned and that. Because some times you just want other people's opinions on the player in question because having to ask everybody if they want to get involved in the complaint, making a list of all the guys then adding them to the witnesses list just is too hard, even at finding them, prolly putting away credibillity of the complainant because of lack of witnesses or evidence.

Because it IS a player complaint, not a incident complaint, and I think if there's a complaint about someone, there may be several other people that also wanna say something to person X.

Well, either that or add a entirely new sub-forum for theese kinds of thread somewhat of a "people's congress" similar to admin complaints, what do you think?

I feel player complaints should be private so people don't start gossiping "ey lmao this guy did something XDDD" because you know this will happen at least once with the fuckcluster of a community SS13 is.

It'd be nice if we could see the resolved ones, purely for the sweet drama that could be extracted.

Ongoing ones though really don't need it though IMO, if the admins need additional input they'll just PM you or search the logs, if they were public like the admin complaints are (which I suspect are only public in the first place so people don't scream censorship/badminluminati 24/7) we'd only see a whole new abundance of pure salt.

People hate people afterall, it'd only enabler shittery.

There's a witnesses section included in the player complaint template. Just list whoever and if the admins deem more info is necessary they will contact them. I see absolutely no reason why it needs to be public.

There is already a sentiment of "point-and-laugh" on the part of some people regarding denied appeals. Those, at least, are usually people that never set foot here again.

Everything that could be said, has been said. Just. No.

It'd be nice if we could see the resolved ones, purely for the sweet drama that could be extracted.

Not happening, one thing about a player complaint is that I want the poster to feel that they can post without them getting metagrudged or what have you by the player in question, another important reason as to why I made them private in the first place is that, you as players really have no business with what goes behind the curtains, if you have "input" about a player complain then make one yourself, we can add one to one

Let's not turn into the llama drama that is aurora. They have an entire subforum for this crap and it's regularly blasted on the /r/ss13 threads. Don't air the laundry publicly , take your complaints of another player directly to the player or the admins. If you feel other players would have insight or additional info on someone's toxic behavior or more examples of bad shit, put their name in the message or get the story from them and forward it to the admins for consideration.

Just don't fucking wash our dirty laundry in public, nobody wants to see the treadmarks on the unmentionables, especially nobody who has the servers best interest in mind.

Edited by Guest

Please don't take it personal, too many people take their suggestion getting shot down like it's everyone fucking hates them

It's a logical suggestion, but it doesn't fit Paradise and our "model" so to say

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use