New Antag: The Yin

HugoLuman

Alright, now it's time to work on the shells again. Sorting out the inventory system for those (a borg-like hotbar of items) is unfortunately something I have little clue as to how to go about.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hm what about a upgrade for the organic form where they can latch on a Borg and after x amount of time the yin enslaves it or becomes it in an yin hacked form or something.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've worked on this. A lot has happened in my life and I've had other projects come up, and have changed computers more than once. I've thought of coming back to it several times, but when I take a break, there are significant factors I have to account for and it's a pain in the ass to update what I have to the current code base before I can get working on anything new. Still, if there is interest here, I could come back. To be honest, I may need some help though.

• Like 1

It may never be finished/is dead.  But I can still say its cool and hope maybe it'll pop up out of nowhere.  ? Just throwing in my input. 

On 3/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, HugoLuman said:

Hello.

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've worked on this. A lot has happened in my life and I've had other projects come up, and have changed computers more than once. I've thought of coming back to it several times, but when I take a break, there are significant factors I have to account for and it's a pain in the ass to update what I have to the current code base before I can get working on anything new. Still, if there is interest here, I could come back. To be honest, I may need some help though.

I think that given the level of interest that all the other players have shown in this, the more code-oriented ones (aka: not me) would certainly be willing to help you.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use