Make ~ cause brain damage. Uguu~

Rumiluntti

As I said in my title~

I really thing that using the goddamn tilde in speaking chat thingeys should cause brain damage~

PDA's and such can still use heresy squiggles without derp~

This had been long overdue~

I'm too stupid (likely because of ~ usage) to code it myself~

That is all, uguu and such~

Forced stutterwhoring ("d-doing t-t-this" despite being at 100 HP and unstunned) should also do this and you get a +1 from me

Forced stutterwhoring ("d-doing t-t-this" despite being at 100 HP and unstunned) should also do this and you get a +1 from me

But what if the character have problem with speech and someone just show it this way?

t-this i-isn't how r-r-real st-t-tuttering works desu

stuttering is more like thiiiiis or th-this or th..is in my experience

and it doesn't happen with like every fucking word in the sentence

but what if my character wants to indicate an approximate number?

Then you use the word "about". Like. "about 40%".

Also, +1. Add this plz.

Will cleanse server of heresy.

All the extra creative ways i could kill people with this, like using a wickerdoll and forcing them to tilde themselves to death.

and more ways people could make more work for medbay staff that have no idea what the hell happened to cause that brain damage since they were busy mending the crew instead of listening for tildes over the radio, besides, if you wanted to intentionally make more work for medbay, you would tilde in private before going to medbay, nobody would ever know.

You could also punch yourself in the groin in maint tunnels if you wanted to cause medbay more work, that's even more work if you successfully fracture your ass with it.

You need to speak to the wickerdoll to make it work so you get the tilde retardness too.

You could also punch yourself in the groin in maint tunnels if you wanted to cause medbay more work, that's even more work if you successfully fracture your ass with it.

You need to speak to the wickerdoll to make it work so you get the tilde retardness too.

Ah yes, but with the tildes, you can do both brain damage and broken bones, altough you can get the same effect by bashing your head in, you can now cause more work for medbay with less effort without bashing your head if this goes through.

This will also make using the straightjacket be useless against suicides on its own, as you can just yell out tildes to suicide anyways. There are less muzzles available than straightjackets.

That fact about the wickerdoll is also good to know.

Jacket does not stop you from suiciding with the command and there are plenty of ways you can cause work for medbay.

If someone would use this just to waste the few seconds that it takes to throw the idiot with a mannitol pill, they really need to find new joys in life.

Jacket does not stop you from suiciding with the command and there are plenty of ways you can cause work for medbay.

If someone would use this just to waste the few seconds that it takes to throw the idiot with a mannitol pill, they really need to find new joys in life.

well, time to put faith into this and hope it only benefits the server community.

Since i cant argue further once the argument boils down to some admins wanting a thing.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use