Remove "Suicide" verb

Farya

As Fludd said, turn off suicide, people will just ghost. Turn off ghost, people will just close the client. Prohibit closing the client, alt-tab to netflix is a thing.

Pretty much this.

Then we remove the ability to ever leave spessmens.

More seriously, I'd prefer they ghosted instead of suicide.

Allows me to cryo them and free up their job slot, it's much quieter, and gets less "SHITCURITY KILLED BILLY BOB JOE!!!1!!!1!1!1!1!".

Allows me to cryo them and free up their job slot, it's much quieter, and gets less "SHITCURITY KILLED BILLY BOB JOE!!!1!!!1!1!1!1!".

> Allows me to cryo them and free up their job slot, it's much quieter, and gets less "SHITCURITY KILLED BILLY BOB JOE!!!1!!!1!1!1!1!".

^ This.

I also like the idea of making suicide no-instant action with need of some kind of weapon to suicide. As well as making suicider revivable so traitors with "die glorious death" would no just suicide after completing their other objectives. But it would be better to make suicide with verb "unglorious" failing that objective.

frankly the solution here seems like making suicide open the job slot, not removing it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use