Assistant specific Syndicate weapon

Cupcakes_n_Hacksaws

cough cough literally the syndicate toolbox cough cough

If it absolutely /needs/ to fit in bags then it wouldn't be hard to change around the vars for the thingies could it?

it's in the admin room

immediately makes it irrelevant because the only time it ever gets out of the room is to board the adminbus (for good reason because as far as I know it's a 1hk that gibs the target)

The syndi toolbox is monstrous though, you can easily wreck someone hardcore with it

it's in the admin room

immediately makes it irrelevant because the only time it ever gets out of the room is to board the adminbus (for good reason because as far as I know it's a 1hk that gibs the target)

The syndi toolbox is monstrous though, you can easily wreck someone hardcore with it

It's the Toolbox of Robustness---which was an early gimmick of mine that I made---just some toolbox with retardedly high brute damage on it---like 99999 or something--you can even throw it at people for the same effect.

retardedly high brute damage on it---like 99999 or something--you can even throw it at people for the same effect.

I have the weirdest boner right now

Do assistants have anything special right now anyways? I don't remember if they get any special perks as antags

They get a pickpocket glove set which is really only useful for hanging around people that are chill with antags and pulling down their pants.

They get the Pickpocket gloves which are supposed to let you steal IDs with no message just like pick pocketing, but I don't know anyone important who stands still in public spaces doing nothing for any amount of time. Or anyone who wouldn't notice their ID suddenly missing So they're kinda useless. Personally if I had the time I'd make some kind of device that cloaks items to look like other items. Maybe nothing that would hold up to examination but if someone's just searching through your backpack, they wouldn't notice. Or hell make it look like a high priority item when it's really just a bomb.

They get the Pickpocket gloves which are supposed to let you steal IDs with no message just like pick pocketing, but I don't know anyone important who stands still in public spaces doing nothing for any amount of time. Or anyone who wouldn't notice their ID suddenly missing So they're kinda useless. Personally if I had the time I'd make some kind of device that cloaks items to look like other items. Maybe nothing that would hold up to examination but if someone's just searching through your backpack, they wouldn't notice. Or hell make it look like a high priority item when it's really just a bomb.

It doesn't even do that anymore; you can't see into their pockets like the description says, and any items pickpocketed just fall onto the ground right under your target. 8 fucking TC for the ability to get rid of the "X attempts to remove Y's ID" message showing up in chat.

It doesn't even do that anymore; you can't see into their pockets like the description says, and any items pickpocketed just fall onto the ground right under your target. 8 fucking TC for the ability to get rid of the "X attempts to remove Y's ID" message showing up in chat.

You might be surprised!

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/3681

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use