counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww, they all look cute!

RISSA is passing all the cuteness levels.

Tristen plushie is now way i will always see him, when he calls me out on sec radio.

Zeke in his natural lewd habi-.... Wait.... looks over his notes...That will be five minutes for Indecent Exposure, Sir.

as Cobra said, Keep it up Counter!

Floor Wiznerd round confirmed.

I showed a friend of mine some screenshots and they did a neat little sketch, they also told me to tell you that they think your drawings are great.

(Also, I get this is your art thread, so if you want me to take this off just say the word).

BackItUp.jpg.bb5c6516c6dbbe273292a8eab75f474a.jpg

BackItUp.jpg.bb5c6516c6dbbe273292a8eab75f474a.jpg

Well what did you get it for? I got one for standing in a corner "running security" at a wedding, yet didn't any of the times I've actually done something potentially medal-worthy.

Edit: For some reason, this appears to have been posted twice.

Well what did you get it for? I got one for standing in a corner "running security" at a wedding, yet didn't any of the times I've actually done something potentially medal-worthy.

RISSA got it for taking a baton to the head and running around aimlessly after a vampire. :D It really depends on the Captain or Command you're working with. My little IPC's unfortunately cursed to forever think she's not really worth jack shit.

Aw what, Rissa's pretty good at sec. Caught me earlier when I took down the hos with a prod, although I'm going to maintain I would have won that if I hadn't run out of charge, just so I can look cool in front of the popular forum kids.

You actually DID help stop the vampire there, for the record; you managed to distract them long enough for everyone else to get the upper hand.

That was a pretty good round, aside from appendix-pain based rants about straightjackets.

You actually DID help stop the vampire there, for the record; you managed to distract them long enough for everyone else to get the upper hand.

That was a pretty good round, aside from appendix-pain based rants about straightjackets.

Yeah. I was HoP that round and saw everything. HoS was a bit ass with that straightjacket but he ends up right. There was too much trouble with just one vampire.

By the way, may I ask to draw my character, Kate Angle?

Well, regardless of what I feel, that's how RISSA feels, heh. She's not the most confident person.

Yeah. I was HoP that round and saw everything. HoS was a bit ass with that straightjacket but he ends up right. There was too much trouble with just one vampire.

By the way, may I ask to draw my character, Kate Angle?

Sure can! Payments aren't required, but they are nice to have. Still, send your references and I'll get to it when I can.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use