counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

For me it's the blood coming out of Nerissa's eyes and nose, as well as the blood/vomit mixture coming out of the mouth. She's obviously in a ton of distress and the fact that you can essentially see her "soul" leaving her body pushes it well into creepy territory. I'd definitely like to see more pictures of the pAI card projecting memories from her past life.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious though, what part of it makes it especially creepy? I want to keep it in mind for the next time I attempt something like this.

The slight creep factor, for me, is a floating dead fox coming out of another dead guy's mouth. Take out the dead guy in the chair and keep the cute floating fox thingy, then ye, the picture loses that slight creep factor. But it's still pretty lit either way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice Eli Randolph, recognized him instantly before even reading the text (sadly Vulpkanins don't have digitigrade I guess to make it so they weren't more of a Tajaran clone than they were at first).

Really like the bobcat look for Dar'Konr.

I'll never forget the shift of how I found him in every possible pieces on the surgery table and got him fixed up in time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use