counterfeit scribblings

counterfeitguise

Keroman keeps bothering me to post my art so I'm just gonna leave this here

QZBiPD4.png

Max's pAI RISSA telling him off for thinking about eating the gross maintenance mice while on patrol.

SoSqnXI.png

Stressful shifts.

RLbm2lX.png

Getting ready to blow up a rogue RIPLEY with an ion rifle!

O7uKxXV.png

And the most recent round where an IPC RISSA found the kidnapping place of a Changeling and was beaten into losing her head, being forced to watch her master get absorbed. Good fun!

If I ever draw anything else I'll just pop it in here I guess

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's what I get for trying to talk to criminals and not just tasing them immediately. What's funny to me is that the very same player who got me while he was a changeling bitched me out the round before for tasing him while he was "cooperating".

Edit - For the record my phone originally autocorrected tasing to tasting. Feel free to imagine me walking up to criminals and licking them.

Edited by Guest

Such smooth lines.

I hope you do keep it up!

Oh fuck I got complimented by one of my favourite artists

shit thank you so much ;-;

Sad stories you've got there. :(

Also: Maxwell confirmed unrobust.

(just kidding, my Kidan Officer also had some unlucky moments...)

This is why I like this game so much, I can have a hilarious round one hour and then a fucking depressing one the next, it's great!

Wow, that's absolutely wicked! I'm very glad you got around to posting your stuff here, it looks great!

I love how you do Vulpkanin and Tajara, haha. Awesome stuff.

Super excited to see what more you do.

Edit - For the record my phone originally autocorrected tasing to tasting. Feel free to imagine me walking up to criminals and licking them.

rylXz17.png

Wow, that's absolutely wicked! I'm very glad you got around to posting your stuff here, it looks great!

I love how you do Vulpkanin and Tajara, haha. Awesome stuff.

Super excited to see what more you do.

8iFrrqm.png

honestly i'm legit kind of astonished, i didn't expect such a warm reception to my dumb doodles haha. thanks so much!

doodle.jpg

A very lazy little sketch, but I drew it as a little "thank you" to my husband. I forgot to mention that for years he's also been pushing for me to get more confident with my art, and it's not until recently that I understood just how much faith he has in me. So, thank you, dear.

6Q039jN.png

Did szszome Kidan doodling because of a conversation I had with Flipping Out over OOC. I wanted to draw my Kidan as part of a little doodle series for RISSA's story, but I needed extra info on what they should look like before I did it. I think I'll keep developing a style for drawing these guys before I work on the story.

Counterfeit just likes drawing dead cats. Pls stahp.

I do not! It's just unfortunate that dead cats keep happening as a part of RISSA's stories!

Technically I like drawing dead anything; its surprisingly hard to make something like that look convincing! I'm totally not a psychopath, I promise.

Holy shit that last one is really good!

Aaaah thank you! I'm actually pretty proud of it, which is rare for me.

Really liking how you did the ghost PAI dog thing, albeit creepy, but in a good luring way.

I'm SO happy it turned out the way I wanted!

I am curious though, what part of it makes it especially creepy? I want to keep it in mind for the next time I attempt something like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use