"My Country"

Kozi32

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2015 at 7:11 PM, Garoon said:

Is the North Pole there as well?

There is a town called North Pole here in Alaska. Land of bears, freedom, and petroleum. The most ignored state despite having one of the highest percent independents. And is probably the only state where you can legally buy pot in some parts of the state but its illegal to even have alcohol in others.

• Like 1

I'm from the USA and we are the teenagers of the world. Much younger than most other countries and naive enough to think we are smarter and better than everyone else...and the obsession with that notion is actually our greatest downfall.

We are the spoiled rich kid who gets nearly everything they want but still complains they don't have everything with complete disregard and unawareness of those who are truly needy.

Edited by ZN23X

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2015 at 10:53 AM, Stephanov said:

Welcome to the Netherlands.

Home of windmills, tulips, Delfts blauw and bicycle lanes.

I'm from The Netherlands, too.

Don't forget the marijuana and coffeeshops. And Amsterdam, but I wouldn't for the life of me want to live there.

I'm from Australia a country which had 5 prime ministers in 5 years even though they are meant to stay in power for 3 years until a federal election.

It also gets really hot in summer and we have pretty slow internet so it is hard to play space station 13 sometimes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm from California, the Golden State. We have psychoactive drugs, weed and weed accessories, fancy schmancy beer, overpriced everything, weird haircuts, Asian transfer students, a beautiful wine country, redwood forests, tiny spiders that like to hide in shoes, Google, deserts, big lakes, the worst highway patrol to get on the bad side of, weird as fuck weather, good universities and schools, overpriced but really fucking good coffee, hipsters, crackheads, tweakers, stoners, tattooed businessmen, friendly hobos, gentrification, Hollywood, beaches, wonderful hiking trails, and a lot of burrito places.

You can check out anytime you like...

• Like 2

I'm from Estonia, the half slavic and half european country. This country made Skype, blood-sausage and cheap-quality alcohol for some countries. 1\3 of populations are russian speaking people and I'm in that part. Most of those russians know estonian language, but not me. Oh boy. Not me, this language is fucking hard as fuck, everytime when I speak estonian, my friends from other countries thinks that I'm about to summon devil. A lot of annoying teenagers and cute little babies. Weather in here can be.... weird, it can be very cold or quite hot, thunderstorm in winter or 1 meter snow in autumn. The wild is basic, we don't have any mountains, just a bunch of uplands. Aaaand this country is getting bullied by others.

Edited by SideCat
  • Like 2

Since I never actually posted here before, might as well now.

I hail from New Zealand, or as some may call Middle Earth. The land of hobbits, dairy farms and many other things I can't really name at the moment...

also might as well put some photos down as well

20161212_150553.thumb.jpg.f277b7cdae033873c208c091eb32b926.jpg20160702_085817.thumb.jpg.50a554fb3180199ea4c3cd952599eb44.jpg

• Like 1

Wow not yet a single ruski in this thread.

Well, greetings from Russia then, land of corruption and import (becouse everything, even wood, that was made here - sucks).

Land of racism, great culture (and poor one), expensive cars, rotting cars, extremely rich people and hobos, land of everything and nothing.

Edited by McRamon
  • Like 1

Another Canadian. How original.

However, I believe I am the first to say I hail from British Columbia, the province which makes it so the sun never sets on the British Empire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Florida-USA

State of Publix supermarket and retired people from all over the country, the bottom half of the country might as well belong to puerto rico, only 67% of citizens in orlando know english, also known for our beaches, gets way too hot in the summer. Oh and way too many tourists from around the world in central Florida.

animal1.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2017 at 9:15 AM, DrunkDwarf said:

Scotland here, otherwise known as England's red-headed step child.

I'll have you know, I'm ginger from my German blood

America, land of the free, where you can get a glock And a gram on the cheap

i live in the liberal rain/salmon/apple capital of the Pacific North West that is Washington.

Britain, the home of self deprecation, politeness and rain. There's about a hundred accents but we hate every single one, although we won't admit it.

I have the pleasure of living on the bottom of Lincolnshire, in a town which has its own climate. The rest of the country has sun, we have rain. The rest of the country has snow, we have none.

God bless this little town and God save the Queen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use