"My Country"

Kozi32

Proud member of the United States Army and hailing from Florida, where despite being one of the flattest states in one of the most geographically diverse countries in the world, it still seems we're a good two hundred miles closer to the sun than any part of the planet.

We're the land of crotchety old people, tourism, illegal immigrants(You might think I'm taking a jab but people float onto the beaches from Cuba regularly and make a run for it. If the Coast Guard is chasing you down, you only have to reach the beach before they reach you and they'll leave you alone.), incredibly overpriced drugs, and mangroves.

I both love and hate this state. 

• 3 weeks later...

Im from Spain. You would love it. We spend the day dancing to flamenco, running from bulls and eating rice with all sort of things in it. Most spanish also love eating snails, sucking them out of their shell, so tasty. Once every 4 years we experiment massive collective amnesia involving all about politic corruption and vote the most endearing old man without even reading the electoral program.

Also most people don't know but spain is in europe, not in south america. Our vocabulary is very different from theirs. For example the word we use to say "grab" or "take" there means "fuck" in a sexual way (a must know for every spanish who travels there).

Now you are wondering what of the above is actually true. Only two things are exaggerated stereotypes. Guess well.

• Like 1

I am from Egypt, 

The land where no one is happy with anything and once we take a one positive step to the future we fall back 10 steps back.

Oh we're also the land of 30KB/s internet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.12.2015 at 5:24 PM, Kozi32 said:

So....I'm from Poland..(fun fact...53 percent USA citizens dont know where it is....)

Country of onion and Vodka...

The Poland it beautifull county, the rivers are full of vodka, and potatoes are falling from trees. The cities are full of homeless people and TRUE SLAVS.
The Empire of Slavs will rise, Glory to Vodka-land.
But rly, I'm from poland too (y). From Poznań, what is near the german border. ((And yes, we make fun of eastern poland all the time)).

Edited by BottomQuark
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm from America. Born and raised in Iowa for 14 years of my life. Moved out to Colorado when I was 15 and have lived there ever since. Don't go to Iowa. It's like Nebraska but just a bit more interesting... so not at all.

Edited by Benjaminfallout

I hail from the land of Texas, where you can get a concealed firearms permit online, for free (I'm guessing on the free part) and quoting my friend,

"America thinks of Texas, what The World thinks of America."

On 10/22/2017 at 4:33 PM, KingPhilipIII said:

Proud member of the United States Army and hailing from Florida, where despite being one of the flattest states in one of the most geographically diverse countries in the world, it still seems we're a good two hundred miles closer to the sun than any part of the planet.

We're the land of crotchety old people, tourism, illegal immigrants(You might think I'm taking a jab but people float onto the beaches from Cuba regularly and make a run for it. If the Coast Guard is chasing you down, you only have to reach the beach before they reach you and they'll leave you alone.), incredibly overpriced drugs, and mangroves.

I both love and hate this state. 

Thank you for your service. For keeping us safe and such.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What's this? A forum thingy about countries?!
Yea, Tinn here. I'm from the U.S.

Somewhere near the middle, close to the Eastern part. 'Tis all you need to know~
Not much here but corn, soy beans, roads, and the occasional random weather.
Believe it or not, I share the same state as two other admins here.

• Like 1

I live in the same place every Australian lives, the small bottom right corner of Australia. If anyone claims to be from anywhere else, they're either wrong, or from Perth.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 2:34 AM, robveelben said:

From the lowlands of europa (The Netherlands) Happy kids, good public infrastructure and getting stabbed by 12 years old.

I always had the feeling you were. As a fellow Dutchman, your name just triggers me because it makes no sense :D Unless you rob a lot

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use