How to ERP like a Pro

BasedLime

Why must you twist my words! ;~;

I'LL TWIST MORE THAN YOUR WORDS, PHANTASMIC

i'll twist your hair into lovely braids

I hope you have fun with that~

Also this has just started to become a shipping thread.

Calm down, calm down professional coming through.

Que the green text:

>Be female

>Find other female

>Be miner

>Drag female friend to mining outpost

>Turn off all lights on the outpost

>lewd.jpg

>Remove chairs from break room

>Replace chairs with a double seat sofa facing north

>Take lady friend and yourself into sofa to block the view from those pesky ghosts

>hug.jpg

>Whisper

>( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There, you're all welcome! Now go off and have the banhammer swung at you.

Can we PLEASE have an ERP squad/deathsquad happen? I don't even care how it's done, I just want it to happen. Kind of like that meaty-ore thing that hit the station.

It usually goes like this:

1. Admin gets his/her chatbox suddenly assaulted with a 5-line-long emote, when admin reads it, it turns out to he heresy of cathegory 5. Alternatively, someone copy-pastes that emote on ahelp (instead of just saying "OMG GORGE MELLENS ERPS", so the admin doesn't miss any detail.)

2. Admin jumps to the origin of said emote, but not before usually copypasting it on asay and msay so everybody can admire the quality of RP.

3. When all the admins who aren't busy adminbusing or playing something else are in place, they examine the scene and make a judgement if purging intervention is needed.

4. If intervention is needed, usually some simple human mobs are spawned outside of the range of view of the targets, then they are given DeathSquad gear (if the admin is unoriginal), or Singuloth Knight gear (if the admin wants to do it WITH STYLE). The job on the IDs is modified to ERP-Squad, or similar.

5. When the preventive measures are ready, the admin can choose to wait for the most oportune moment or interviene inmediately.

6. The actual procedure can vary wildly, including and not limited to: delimbing, burning alive, crushing, hammering, gravity-gibbing, shooting with pulse weapons, suffocating, stomping, beating with the severed head of the partner, tramped by giant spiders, pressure-crushing, trampled by wild clowns, carps, holo-carps, door-crushing, hacked with an e-sword to pieces, turning into stone, turning into dust, turning into soap, being filled with baby seals by Slade, melting alive, being banished to the Absolute Void (0,0,0), various and entertaining forms of torture, drone crossbow, mopping, Singuloth and gibbing by rubber ducky.

7. Regardless of the method used, the final result is almost always public shaming followed by a ban, often permanent, depending of how disgusted the admin was while dealing with your heresy.

In case of spotting an ERP-Squad member, drop dead and pretend you didn't see anything. They will ignore you unless you are their target, and you know when you are their target.

In case of being the target, well, try to be funny because then the ban might be shorter.

... this almost makes me want to do it, in the hopes of seeing this happen.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dapocalypse said:

Seriosly, is erp allowed off server

If you want to get into someone's pants feel free to do it over discord or on servers that allow it.

Some examples being Vore and the fallout servers.

Just respect the rules of the server and keep it on your pants when your on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use