Report missing / outdated wiki pages

Stephanov

Everything except space law seems to be outdated at this point.

We still got anyone alive updating the wiki?

Quite a few antags need an update as I've been quite lost far too often, several powers, gear and tips are outdated.

Sincerely, Sweeper

On 11/12/2018 at 2:14 AM, TheClosetMailman said:

Everything except space law seems to be outdated at this point.

We still got anyone alive updating the wiki?

Quite a few antags need an update as I've been quite lost far too often, several powers, gear and tips are outdated.

Sincerely, Sweeper

We're currently maintaining 363 content pages, 2400+ files, and over 200 redirects. Of this, only 46 pages are labeled for updating (36), expansion (7), or deletion (3) and in active need of attention. This means roughly 9/10 (88%) pages are (to my knowledge) up to date.

Most wiki-development work occurs either silently (anonymous/personal contribution) or is discussed on the #wiki-development channel on our wiki. The forum section here is sadly deprecated and only really serves as a quick reference for the wiki-contributor tag guidelines at this point.

If there are pages not clearly marked by a templated header stating "OUT OF DATE" but updates are required to the page, please inform me of the relevant pages/reasons so they can be tagged for updates.

As TDS mentioned, you are also welcome to contribute to the wiki yourself and make emendations where needed.

1 hour ago, Shadeykins said:

We're currently maintaining 363 content pages, 2400+ files, and over 200 redirects. Of this, only 46 pages are labeled for updating (36), expansion (7), or deletion (3) and in active need of attention. This means roughly 9/10 (88%) pages are (to my knowledge) up to date.

Most wiki-development work occurs either silently (anonymous/personal contribution) or is discussed on the #wiki-development channel on our wiki. The forum section here is sadly deprecated and only really serves as a quick reference for the wiki-contributor tag guidelines at this point.

If there are pages not clearly marked by a templated header stating "OUT OF DATE" but updates are required to the page, please inform me of the relevant pages/reasons so they can be tagged for updates.

As TDS mentioned, you are also welcome to contribute to the wiki yourself and make emendations where needed.

Does it require anything to contribute? Profile, specific wording, etc?

• 7 months later...

Page in question (optional): Critical Condition

Role(s) involved (optional: anyone

Brief description of unclear/missing info: how the new critical system wokrks, as i had to ahelp somone and get them to post to a link to this 

after i went into critical from oxygen damage as a cultist, after i sat in the toiletsto hide for almost 5m before dying to being in critical, and asking questions lie why dd i die and what crit means

When i tryed to find out the exact cemicals embrosia has, the "guide to hydroponic" had a list of plants and theyr contents, but when i tryed to find the cemical "bicaridine"  in cemistry guide, it told me these cemicals were replaced whit better cemicals... So yeah... 

• 4 months later...

Page in question (optional): Personal AI (https://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Personal_AI)

Role(s) involved (optional: Masters of Personal AIs

Brief description of unclear/missing info: The wiki claims "R&D can create more by going down the programming research path. They are inexpensive to produce, requiring only Programming 3 and 500 glass and metal." that's either a bit unclear as it doesn't mention which machine is used to produce them or completely outdated as I've been unable to find any machine (Circuit Imprinter, Autolathe, Protolathe and Exosuit Fabricator) that can make one.

That or I'm a massive dingus that can't find something that's also a possibility.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use