Star Wars Battlefront

Svej

I'm pretty stoked, but I'm going to wait until it comes out and the reviews come in before making a purchase. My only hope is that they've accurately captured the first game's fun and enjoyment.

It will just be battlefield in spaaaaace.

Not to smite on what looks like a decent game, but they kind of removed the outerspace arenas too.

I really want it.

I hope it comes out on PC, because I'm not buying a PS4/ Xbone one.

Problem is, even if it does come out on PC it will be on Origin... I'll pass.

Origin is actually pretty good, atleast their customer service compared to steams...

And I think they will make the game way too easy, they should try learning space station 13 or dwarf fortress, then make a game.

• 6 months later...

Well if you were slways looking for a game with less depths and strat. involved then in your average round of CoD , this game is for you.

Im a huge SW nerd , but this is the best looking and sounding piece of crap in the world of craps.

5/10 id say

Let's talk about Episode VII...

Was a good movie.

And this game...

You know when you go to school and you forget your lunch money or lunch ticket, and have to eat a horrible small cheese sandwich?

Well this game is that sandwich, except you waste 60 dollars for it.

I rather buy 120 copies of bad rats.

Oh well Episode VII...

To go without spoilers , i liked episodes II and III much more!

And to be honest i am actually a bit disapointed.

Solo and Chewie were great , gave me the chills to see them back!

But there were just SO many moments where i was shaking my head.Or hoped for more.

It kinda reminds me of Battlefront , visuals and audio 11/10 , but somewhat felt like all the good things were just ripped out of the old movies and strapped onto something different. No innovation , and so many headshakes.

Its hard to admit those things when you really love this franchise... But i left the hypetrainstation a bit ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use