Some minor changes for the Diona race

DSTAPP

The Diona can start as a nymph but when picked as your starting race you start in its final form.

(Things that are already set)

Perks

-Regeneration as long as you have plenty of light.

-High immunity to radiation.

-Do not need to breath and not affected by pressure change, so you can be in space without a hard suit.

-And don't need to eat light is also your food/fuel source.

Cons

-Very weak to fire.

-Plant B Gone spray will be the death of ya.

-You are slower then walk speed.

-And you for a tree not the sturdy at all.

(Changes Or Add Ons)

-Since you can't run to or away anywhere quickly you should be harder to knock down or have virtually no slip.

-Make it to where plants give you some extras to where you can change colors or get abilities.

-And master of disguise, you a plant you should be able to morph into a plant to hind.

IV7c6Vd.png.e3f1f85b1fb40c0b810519f843aac9d4.png

IV7c6Vd.png.e3f1f85b1fb40c0b810519f843aac9d4.png

-Make it to where plants give you some extras to where you can change colors or get abilities.

-And master of disguise, you a plant you should be able to morph into a plant to hind.

It's not an antag, it's a race.

No.

Diona race needs something; the super shit move speed is a massive liability that's nowhere near compensated by its benefits.

yeah because their super healing, no breathing, not worrying about pressure and being able to come back to life as a nymph are so weak, oh and claws as well. I've literally seen a diona fight of hordes of blob zombies alone with nothing but its hands. so personally I feel that having speedy Diona may be a little crazy. :)

(edit apparently coming back as nymphs are gone. :()

Edited by Guest

Diona race needs something; the super shit move speed is a massive liability that's nowhere near compensated by its benefits.

yeah because their super healing, no breathing, not worrying about pressure and being able to come back to life as a nymph are so weak, oh and claws as well. I've literally seen a diona fight of hordes of blob zombies alone with nothing but its hands. so personally I feel that having speedy Diona may be a little crazy. :)

(edit apparently coming back as nymphs are gone. :()

Not being able to run or pursue period absolutely outweighs the benefits particularly since they have several terminal weaknesses, and what Mij said; further, I'm not saying Diona speed should be buffed, but they absolutely need more upsides.

Also i think adding some cool sound they can make like the screeching except they would make like a old branch bending sound or the rustle of leaves or something with some extra fun.

• 6 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use