Tracking implants and recorders.

Fruerlund

When a person is injected with a tracking implant, it should be possible to track them the same way as when tracking borgs.

By tracking, I mean using the camera console.

The current recorders are very cool and all, but the fact that you cannot roll back and erase or the lacking extra cassets in sec makes them a pain in the ass to use

Either revert

Add a box of extra casettes in sec

Make it possible to rewrite cassettes

Either revert

Is it really that hard to ask science or cargo to make extra cassettes?

Either revert

That usually involves conversing with people and asking for things. Which to most of our current player base usually means your up to no good and obviously self antagging :v

I don't see the harm of adding like 2 or so extra casettes, however I don't know how many extras they actually have to begin with.

Either revert

Yes, actually

Getting people to do things for you is always a mixed a bag as there are all kinds of people and they like to be uncooperative now and then for no particular reason

For example, I've seen a some QMs refuse simple requests like making a multitool or ordering a box of metal and have it get to the point where you gotta involve the captain. Another time I even had a roboticist refuse to repair an unsalvageable sec borg while I was sec and I had to force my way into robotics and do it myself.

I personally think you shouldn't need outside help for really simple things like extra cassettes and whatnot. It just makes the process really tedious as you can either get it easily or you'll need to pull teeth to get one. And you don't normally run into situations where you need extras but when you do, you generally need it asap or you're just wasting everyone's time.

I personally think you shouldn't need outside help for really simple things like extra cassettes and whatnot. It just makes the process really tedious as you can either get it easily or you'll need to pull teeth to get one. And you don't normally run into situations where you need extras but when you do, you generally need it asap or you're just wasting everyone's time.

Agreed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use