EsX-Y8IXYAAGEpv?format=jpg&name=large

EsX-Y8NW8AA7ZLe?format=jpg&name=large 

EsX-Y9jXYAUMCcb?format=jpg&name=large 

EsX-ZZPXYAAL-6n?format=jpg&name=large

Main D&D campaign

Spoiler

Drawing of Auriel leaning in to kiss... someone
Ery5MxLW4A482bu?format=jpg&name=large 
Auriel sleeping in a hammock, with Arui's and Holly's familiars and Auriel's steed.
EsLvFuKXEAMSH_6?format=jpg&name=large

My Fav. NPCs, cause they're cute.  Emelina and Aenwyn
EsV6CSgXAAYmTcS?format=jpg&name=large 

Another backstory drawing piece for Auriel.  He's with some other kids, and he's not doing too well in his studies.
Es1IiF2VoAYDoIC?format=jpg&name=large 
The party had to take a minecart at one point... it wasn't the best time for Auriel, but Arui and Holly seemed to be having a good time.  And Auriel's "mom" is the High Priestess Aenwyn.  
EtErqqNW8AE27P7?format=jpg&name=large

From a session a few weeks again,  the part was on an airship, to deal with a political matter... to try and stop a war from happening. when the air shook up a bit, some people fell out of their chairs.  Holly fell into Auriel's lap.
EtlbPNiWYAAdSHI?format=jpg&name=large 

Afterwards, a stand off between a returning antag Lucien, who was pushed off of a train last time we saw him... and now he's back, and probably pissed off to seeing us again ruining his plans. 

In this stand off, Auriel perfectly deflected his lightning attack, and Lucien perfectly dodged Holly's fireball... 
EtWCrmhXYAcEyyC?format=jpg&name=large
EtWCrmpWQAAn_9J?format=jpg&name=large

Other D&D campaign

Spoiler

Party hung out in Dwarven's version of a Dunnkin' Donuts...  two of use got drunk, my character started singing, the dwarf hated every moment of it.
EsG2sDPXMAIn_wd?format=jpg&name=large  

A drawing of Malthus, being fabulous. 
EtqRXA2XIAAgwaZ?format=jpg&name=large 

Multi-one shots D&D games

Spoiler

Flissa pulling on Quincy's tie... he was not expecting it.
Es6bawEXYAMleLe?format=jpg&name=large

Here's some backstory pieces for Quincy.  He was previously a Familiar who took the form of a crow.  While he's Wizard (Duan Zhi) was being attacked, he ended up taking a shot for her.  when he woke up he was all alone, and confused about waking up as a human and not a bird.
EtbSRmsWgAI8Mwn?format=jpg&name=large EtbSRm0XcAgF0Lw?format=jpg&name=large

EtbSRm8WgAUWL4Q?format=jpg&name=large While he doesn't know how he because human, the spell was casted by Duan Zhi herself.  Casting detect thoughts, she realized that they were out to kidnap her... not knowing what'll happen to her, she did this as a last resort for Quincy...

Thought this would be a fun interaction that would have happen some point before the whole transformation situation.
EtoZPi-WQAMQYjZ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A drunk Zeke   Here's Zeke in a pretty dress.   I was then told to draw more males in dresses, so here's a sketch And here's Terry and Gerhard in a dress!! they're pretty

HAPPY NEW YEAR  2018  2562!               But on a different note, here's some other pictures that I haven't had a chance to post yet An "ID" picture

Here's a cute Dreamy Also, because I didn't post it on here yet here's Tetra... Tetris   

Posted Images

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use