PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

The Summoning 
The cultist calls upon their god
the_summoning_by_phantasmicdream-dbk57sk

The Darkness
He comes and surrounds you
the_darkness_by_phantasmicdream-dbk5jr6.

some time ago I did up a bunch of drawings in this style and felt like doing a few more.... maybe more to come?  who knows.
Here's the older ones.

Spoiler

The Detective
He searches for the Truth
detective_jonah_bright_by_phantasmicdrea

The Witch
She tries to find herself
dreamy__bubbles__rockwall_by_phantasmicd

The Doctor
Who can you really trust
alex_rockwall_by_phantasmicdream-daxaf77

The Chaplain
Tries to be righteous in tough situations 
chaplain_zeke_varloss_by_phantasmicdream

The Representative 
Gathers and reports
nt_rep__gloria_church_by_phantasmicdream

The Officer
Will silence
officer_moofin_by_phantasmicdream-dazakt

The Cult
Will never stop
the_cult_by_phantasmicdream-daxqolm.jpg

The Shadow
Follows closely behind
the_shadow_by_phantasmicdream-daxz4a0.jp

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1

Dream, why do you use cs6 instead of cc?

Also nice art, looking at it inspires me to do some too. Maybe even gonna make my own art thread. 

Last thing, have you heard about lazi nezumi pro programm? Its quite helpful, try it if you havent yet.

15 minutes ago, McRamon said:

Dream, why do you use cs6 instead of cc?

Also nice art, looking at it inspires me to do some too. Maybe even gonna make my own art thread. 

Last thing, have you heard about lazi nezumi pro programm? Its quite helpful, try it if you havent yet.

Because it was a copy that I was given and is better than the photoshop I had before.

I'm glad to hear that I inspire you to do art!  I'd love to see anything you make.

I've never heard about that program before, maybe I'll check it out, but I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to switch programs cause having to get used to new lay outs and tools for art can be a long and annoying process. 

34 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Because it was a copy that I was given and is better than the photoshop I had before.

I'm glad to hear that I inspire you to do art!  I'd love to see anything you make.

I've never heard about that program before, maybe I'll check it out, but I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to switch programs cause having to get used to new lay outs and tools for art can be a long and annoying process. 

Nono its not like different drawing program, more like a tool itself, just google it)

I would say keep CS6 instead of Creative Cloud. CC is just Adobe's newest photoshop + other programs except it's automatically updated instead of the different "CS" versions AND it has a yearly subscription attached to it. If I could go back and buy CS6 I would instead of the subscription based PS now.

Edited by Pawneax

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use