PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Central Command.

tumblr_oficeho14d1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

Wasn't expecting anyone to remember A.L.I.C.E, to be honest.

I remember when ALICE went on a date with Head of Command.

Traumatized at blood? How often do you see people explode into gore! How's she afraid of it? Albeit the guy exploding is usually having a good time.

Dreamy would get upset if she has to hurt/kill anyone is one thing. We also don't know whoes blood is on her, maybe it's of someone she cares for.

Ah, easy! Just clone them or defib them, the trauma totally won't get worse if you keep exposing yourself to it, what could go wrong? KILL THEM ALL! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Could you imagine how dead someone would feel in the end about the amount of times theyve seen their lover/friend die and being the one to bring them back

Realistically hell yes, ICly, I've cloned everybody so many times that now I just crack jokes or, if I know the cause of death I say something like "Really? You couldn't have moved two more inches away from that axe?" Usually followed by a groan or a well deserved punch from the naked podbaby that has just appeared on my floor as a squirming mental mutant thing.

I remember when ALICE went on a date with Head of Command.

Wait someones been playing ALICE other then me? I feel betrayed.

Blame Ely. He also used the syndimediborg for ALICE.

Still HoC's true love

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use