PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Yes those are indeed butts.

You trying out a different style Dreamy, or are these just detailed sketches?

It's a trying out something different for fun.

Also here's a Steampunk human Garoon.

tumblr_nzguk5Mi3x1rwve5ao1_540.jpg

[spoiler2]I didn't get to do up that many Steampunk people that I wanted to for my project that I'm presenting tomorrow. :<[/spoiler2]

Your design for steampunk me is actually rather close to how I look like in real life, I think. Although my head is probably a little shorter than that. And I dont have blue hair or amber eyes...

And that print making, does that involve carving a design into a rubber block, dipping it in ink and then putting it on paper? Because I cant remember if I'm remembering right...

Yeah, but this printmaking was different were we had to carve an image into plexiglass smear ink onto it then scrape off the ink so it was only in the carving you made. Have watercolour paper soaking in water, take it out of the water dry it up a bit with other paper, place the watercolour paper on the plexiglass, put more paper on that grab a spoon start pressing down with the spoon, cry, then take off the paper and see if you did the shit right.

[spoiler2]I didn't get to do up that many Steampunk people that I wanted to for my project that I'm presenting tomorrow. :<[/spoiler2]

Also I just noticed this, you're presenting this picture of my humanized character along with your other steampunk pictures for one of your projects?

Kinda humbling. Hope you do well

Yeah! I had to propose an idea for a project and I couldn't think of one and I was like, "Could I continue working on a personal project I started earlier this semester?" Hopefully all goes well but I get horrific stage fright when presenting alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use