PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Here's a sleepy Auriel in a moon gate.  Someday I'll draw more backgrounds... but not today.
EWtr4-SXYAsKPLK?format=jpg&name=large

Here's a situation that happened during a DnD session a few nights ago.
EWzN4OgXkAEk_Mc?format=jpg&name=large
I don't know how to draw guns.

Here's a situation from an older session... Auriel was thrown into a holding cell and his party had to come and get him out. T-T
EW3XGZtXYAIWe0W?format=jpg&name=large

Some Zeke and Jonah sketches.  UwU
EW32emqWkAETvOt?format=jpg&name=large|EW5DiRMXQAAbgz3?format=jpg&name=large|

• Like 2

Some DnD characters I felt like making up.  A Tiefling wild magic sorcerer and a Half-Orc bard.  
EXQ9HkWXgAIpAOx?format=jpg&name=largeEXQ9HkbXYAY1CFG?format=jpg&name=large

Summer themed drawing. it's been a long time since I've drawn Zeke in a mankini.  
EXbWAk7XkAAxZuB?format=jpg&name=large

A comic of something that happened during my DnD session this week.  👌
image0.jpg

• Like 5

Changed up my bun design and drew my boyfriend as a wolf,  and yes I did watch Beastars... and I want more.
I may be cute a smol,  but I'm very aggressive. 
EXhhtvjWAAM7u3q?format=jpg&name=large

Starting watching Gargoyles on Disney+ because what else am I going to watch on there... and I think Arui would rock the wings to cape look.
EXlkC-9XgAEWeKE?format=jpg&name=large

Here's some fancy wizards.  Darion Butler and Darius White
EX_9W4wXkAAoEwQ?format=jpg&name=large EX_9W43X0AMEqr9?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Bunnies are always good,  I still fight for a bunny species  to be ingame.  👌

Now I'm curious! 🐰

• fastparrot 1

Going my boi some stubble,  going for the budget Geralt look. lol
EYi_zRqXkAMkdza?format=jpg&name=small

A sort of draw response to someone asking about Auriel's core beliefs.... was hard to think about tobehonest.
EYoSSd7XYAAmuaK?format=jpg&name=small

During the session last week, we had a chat about Auriel bathing people in Olive Oil so he could bless them.  I dunno, weird things just happened.
EYtZLNnXQAgpDIS?format=jpg&name=large

And here's something else...  ^^'
EYylm43XsAAeg5q?format=jpg&name=large

And then something non DnD related here's Merman Zeke and Jonah
EY4gzOkWoAI7XX7?format=jpg&name=small 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

A cute watermelon themed girl who likes plants,  her name may be Melonie 
EZMgtBXWsAAKZlp?format=jpg&name=large

Auriel had gotten into a fist fight?
EZCi8voX0AMYmxm?format=jpg&name=medium

My DnD group had been doing little art challenges,  where once or so a week someone will say a drawing prompt. 
This one was disguise...  I dunno,  I just he'd probably dress up a girl, and it was amusing. 
EZR5dPGXQAAjfKs?format=jpg&name=large

This prompt was music,  he probably played the harp.  🤐
EZciUw-WAAQ_YpL?format=jpg&name=large

Auriel sitting on a train thinking about his near death experience with a Dragonborn wizard who cast fireball point-blank. He'll probably be bottling up his feelings about this, so the rest of the party isn't worried about him. Which is an unhealthy move on his part.

EZrQnr5XgAA88DG?format=jpg&name=large

From my DnD session this week.

During the train ride, the train got an unexpected visit from an Artificer guild.
(we're playing a home brew setting that's more Victorian steampunk meets magic, and there's a bunch of different guilds that kinda run the show)

So, they were going to every passengers to ask them questions about where they were during different events. Like when a gear foraged factory was "attacked" and when a monolith came to be. Worst part is, we've met some of these people before, and our faces probably have been shown in pictures. While half the party could disguise themselves. My boi Auriel and the Dwarf Fighter couldn't...

So Auriel is hiding behind a news paper

EZr3b_JXQAM68XA?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

We used to have a rainbow jumpsuit that you could hack a vending machine to get. 

I don't really remember why it was removed, was great to have around. 

Yea,  was based off of a comment my BF said where it was something a long the lines of

'I prefer to think instead of masks (like the gas mask) mysteriously fitting every species, that they fit improper on them,  because they were originally made for human(oid)s'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use