PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

26 minutes ago, XiggiStardust said:

Squee! This is neat to see ♡ I was your little mouse that round you played as Chaplain and Iskender tried to eat Detective Sax. It was fun to RP with you!! 🥰

Oh yay!!  

Surprising to hear I was fun to RP with that round, as I was getting real tired. Which may have been easy to tell in my lazy resurrection of Sax. xD

More JoJo AU stuff.
EUSVUZ4WAAMkMGk?format=jpg&name=large 
EUSVWB0XYAAnAn8?format=jpg&name=large
EUXYPwUX0AUyCuk?format=jpg&name=large

Because I like to draw myself sometimes,  I drew myself as a bunny... again.  Bunny me is named Ginger Puff. 
EUTWf5vXgAs-5ST?format=jpg&name=large

And then, more acceptable version of me is gremlin catgirl.
EUTQgKyXkAUw_ZW?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • stunbaton 1

Sketches of Auriel blushing!
EUchPuqWoAUOptc?format=jpg&name=large

During the last DnD session I was part of,  the group went to a festival that a near by town was having.   

We started off with a drinking contest... Auriel and Holly were in and out of being black out drunk, while Darmorndin and Olrune were riding out the drunkenness fine (both winning the contest) Arui didn't take part in the contest.    Poor Darmorndin having to carry Auriel's drunken ass. 
EUhoth4WsAA4M6o?format=jpg&name=large

Later on in the festival,  Olrune was taken into tent where they were telling stories.  (Darmorndin, Holly, and Auriel tagged a long.  Arui went to a sword fight)  Olrune told a story about how sky dwarves came to be, involving angel hair being made into a lasso.   During the story Holly mentions that Auriel is an angel, then started to wonder what would be the best way to "harvest" his hair.
EUiacf9XgAAHsLH?format=jpg&name=large

There was a wrestling match that people could take part in. Auriel being a bit too confident about joining in on the contest... 
EUms0IDXQAEWJu4?format=jpg&name=large

ended up failing the match,  hurting his ankle during the first match.
EUms1EPWoAEjnGp?format=jpg&name=large

After taking part in the festival, they all got rooms to stay in for the night.   And I like to think this happened some point in the night... 
EUoDHUnX0AET_zQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4

A drawing of my pretty blue Skrell,  Aurcel. 
EUr6N_KWoAIbfXE?format=jpg&name=large

Drew my Spidersona,  this is Webdrifter and her little robotic spider companion who's being controlled by her boyfriend. 
EUsKhZoXkAYB2ey?format=jpg&name=large

More DnD stuff, here's Auriel being a hot mess.
EUw8FoBXgAAuUEm?format=jpg&name=large

Also some holy action 
EUxKT4_XQAAz4ST?format=jpg&name=large

I drew my brother and I as JoJo characters.   We'd probably be the early encounter enemies that were pretty wacky and didn't last long.  Then probably show up a few times as background characters. 
EUyfWqEWoAA9uje?format=jpg&name=large

Nick, with Too Much Time On My Hands has the ability to drag people into a timeless void with these 15 hands.  However he claims he can only do this ability when it's 15 after (the hour) and only for 15 minutes.  Al, with Garfunkel has the ability to conjure things out of her shadowy-blob looking stand.  However she needs to draw it up first. 

Here's an encounter with Nick and Jotaro. 
EUxt6MqWsAErT5i?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1

A rare second post in here on the same day.

But little do people know that April 5, 2015 was the day I first started playing SS13 and this art thread.  (though I've known about SS13 for a while cause my Boyfriend was playing a year or more before me)  

SO,   I was going to redraw my first drawing in here again but I just left it as a sketch cause I'm not feeling up finishing it ^^
image0.jpg

Here's the first one which is still on the first page.
tumblr_nmd2rrWNJd1rwve5ao1_540.png

I did redraw this once before-  Jan 5, 2018
stop_right_there_by_phantasmicdream-dbz0zls.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Head of Security Waifu - Cecilia 
EU7WUQXX0AEZ6uF?format=jpg&name=large

Heh, everytime I see Cecilia, the simon and garfunkel song pops into my head

18 hours ago, BlackDog said:

Heh, everytime I see Cecilia, the simon and garfunkel song pops into my head

In a spoiler because some things once seen, can never be unseen...

Spoiler

Simon's hair is Garfunkle's moustache.

• fastparrot 1

5 hours ago, Veloxi said:

Hide contents

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I seriously, never in my life, ever noticed that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Veloxi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why oh why oh why did I look

• Like 1

An animation attempt

image0.gif 

Sketch of my DnD character Auriel when he's younger. I now like to think he was a bit of a butt when it came to times of training.

image0-225.jpg

I redesign my old Red vs. Blue self insert.  The original draw was from about 2010 I believe.  Also, I don't know what to do with this new design now... 

selfinsert_redraw.jpg

A cute cafe picture. UwU

image0.gif

Another animation thing, it's a bit rough. ^^'  he may be a bit love struck.

image0.gif

• Like 4

Happy Easter,  as I say when it's clearly after Easter but I forgot to post this here sooner.  
Look at my sexy DnD part in bunny suits. 
EVVtV8TXsAEWiTz?format=jpg&name=large

I redrew my "first" DnD party from like... 2011-2012? I can't remember the year and how long it went till.
We were playing with 4e (I believe) and everyone was either Evil or Neutral, and I being the Cleric was the only Lawful Good member in the party... How awkward.
EVaZuGOXQAIIy1P?format=jpg&name=large

So doodles I remembered from some sessions.
EVfg29QXkAAotLs?format=jpg&name=large EVfg494WsAYgG2l?format=jpg&name=large

And here's another DnD party I was in,  but this time it was a more of a homebrew of 4e. And surprisingly everyone was mostly Good. 
EVg1w5eWoAEdQEg?format=jpg&name=large

I still have two other parties I can draw up,  one is a Pirate adventure,  and the other is actually the first party but it didn't last long as the original DM was a butt and someone else took over and we decided to start over which led to some of use to remake characters and others kept the same.  ^^

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's that time again where I dump my art here...

Here's a drawing of my slime girl Dreamy Rockwall, she's holding a deck of Tarot Cards. The cards in her hands are; the 4 of pentacles in reverse, the magician, and the 2 of wands. 

image0.jpg

Drew mine and my BFs DnD characters in Modern clothing, because I thought it could be fun to have a modern AU with my DnD group!

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

My DnD character Auriel with a bunch of flowers.

image0.jpg

the dwarves miss understood flowers and flour and made bread crowns.

image0.jpg

Holly (the Gnome Wizard) braiding Auriel's hair.

image0-232.jpg

Sketches of things that happened in the session last week. During the night goblins came to the village we were staying at. The party (and probably all is not most of the villagers) woke up to sharing the same "nightmare" 

After waking up, we heard screams and saw the goblins. The party sprung into action. 

The goblins had weird antenna coming out of their foreheads. They all appeared to be sleep walking dragging people away.  

Auriel picks one up, breathing some sort of gas on him and a party member that was near him. They both were knocked out for a bit.

image0.jpg

After dealing with the goblins, Auriel and Olrune fine themselves in a situation where they too may spring out an antenna from their forehead. Olrune figured that if he made some new head wear for the two of them, it could block any sort of signal.

The party figured out a path the Goblins where headed. They made it to a sort of chapel ruin, and went through a hole in the ground.

Holly was a sleep in Arui's backpack for the first half of the session. She ate the pastries that were in there.

image0.jpg

We encountered skeletons! 

image0.jpg

And like the lucky bastard I am, I rolled a one!  The Skeletons spooked Auriel.

image0.jpg

After defeating the skeletons the party made it to a room with a giant head door, and decided that it would be a good time to rest. 

I'll probably draw up more things from that session at some point. 👌

I drew myself as a catgirl cowgirl? The star badge says "Sherf"

image0.jpg

Redrew an old characters that I created for a class project when I was still in college. 

Tiefling princes in a sci-fi setting taking place in space. While the king is on his death bed, Xarros (the eldest son) is in preparation to take over the throne. With suspicion lurking around that someone had poisoned the King, Xarros puts blame on Ambrose.

Ambrose has to plan his escape, prove he's innocent and that Xarros is the real traitor.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Here's a very moody blue drawing with Zeke and Jonah.

image0.jpg

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 7

Auriel with his party members' pets/familiars tangled up in his hair
EV_4pIMX0AA5Opk?format=jpg&name=large 

Colour palette experiment,  here's my Shadowling Ascendant character Nurn'Kal.  UwU
Thought it'd be fun to give a more pop feel instead of having his normal colour palette
EWYZWY2WoAEwyUO?format=jpg&name=small

Here's some animation testing.
image0.gif

image0.gif

• Like 1

Drew some Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir fanart. 
I actually love and hate this show.  👌
EWdU9wIXsAQ2RKk?format=jpg&name=large

This one is based off of someone's Miraculous AU. This is Mademoiselle Noir
EWnicirUMAYu6oE?format=jpg&name=large

I drew up a bunch of people's OCs over on twitter. 
EWdq7gYXgAUT7Kd?format=jpg&name=large EWdq7gdWoAAUPFA?format=jpg&name=large EWdq7gjXkAI1Zgs?format=jpg&name=large EWdq7goXkAAFune?format=jpg&name=largeEWefjXyXkAMzL3v?format=jpg&name=largeEWefjX5XYAEb0Wd?format=jpg&name=largeEWefjX-X0AA1lmX?format=jpg&name=largeEWi33XcWkAExpON?format=jpg&name=largeEWi33XhXkAEnyvQ?format=jpg&name=large EWi33XmWoAEgdMe?format=jpg&name=largeEWi33XrXsAUm_uo?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use