PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

7 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

I haven't been doing a lot of digital art lately, which is unfortunate. But I have been doodling in my sketchbook! Because I gotta draw constantly, it's all I known lol.

So, me and my habits of creating AUs (alternate universes) I started up a new one for fun and the lols which is a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure AU. In a sort of semi current time maybe? We have Jonah Joestar, and Zeke being a human as Ezekiel "Zeke" Zeppeli.  And they both don't know how to wear coats properly, but that's okay!   Im still working out their stands, currently Jonah's stand is "Head Games" being illusion based while Zeke's is "One Night" or "One Night Stand" which would be dealing with alcohol... Because he gotta keep up with that Bartender motif? ^^' also, thinking of how I'd want to blend the use of hamon in this as well...   This is all still in the WiP stage. 

P_20200222_100255_1_1.thumb.jpg.87fc3aec3ba06d6346972f286d090e3f.jpg

P_20200223_101634_1.thumb.jpg.749a5753c7b00c8f4ca4c3a027cd4b92.jpg

Has other people thought of things like this?  Feel free to share your ideas of what you think your character's stand would be and such! 

Hell, if only i was not lazy and actually did the same... A man can dream

Awesome sketches, good practice, i am saying this as an artist!

• Like 1

I enjoy doing redraws, and with a small change to space law that happened... Why not draw Jonah in a magistrate outfit again.

image0.jpg

Here's the original one from a few years ago? Either 2015 or 2016 I can't remember.

image1.jpg 

• Like 3

Here's some sketch books... sketches.   

This is continuing on with my "JoJo AU" because I dunno, I'm obsessed? Lol   But this time I'll be introducing two villains.  First we have  Nectarios Van Halen (who is just a "human" version of my IPC NECROMANCER),  this character is just a Vampire and I'm still coming up with ideas for his Vampric abilities!!   Second we have the enemy stand user Alex Rockwall and his stand Dreamweaver who can raise the dead and possible make undead?   Still working out a lot of the details.  
ERzc_qhXUAAQ9Bu?format=jpg&name=large
ERzdMmaXsAEVgDB?format=jpg&name=large ERzdQZpXsAALnrZ?format=jpg&name=large

Someday I'll make up a nice finished piece for this AU!!  

I'm also now wondering if I should try fitting character into other sorts of media for fun?  Because so far I have my Star Wars AU and now the JoJo AU ....  Not counting the other AUs.

damn

j'adore le stand de Jonah

Edit : I love the stand of Jonah*

Oopsie, my french took over

Edited by Lalchi
HONHON BAGUETTE
  • Like 1

I'm just a simple girl who likes watching kids show.  Watched all of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir  and I'm like "Yas, I need to make a new AU"  i don't have a problem, I swear!

So, changing their ages so their just a year about and in highschool, because why not! 

image0-201.thumb.jpg.43bd8f8a5d275c4234d0cab7f4ca9c7d.jpgimage1-5.thumb.jpg.302ef1b458c7093d39806adb867ae4d1.jpg

their powers are still up for debate, though thinking Zeke could lay "traps" down and when activated they could make a sound/voice or an illusion of someone doing something.  Good for luring people away.   And think for Jonah that when his ability is activated his sense are abnormally enhanced, for a certain amount of time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

My sisters watch that and I hate it

Like if you're going to eat all the bandwidth on Netflix at least watch Merlin 

I'll have you know that I was watching both at around the same time.. (mind you I've already seen all the episodes of Merlin back in the day) 

Miraculous does have a lot of... Moments where characters forget how to be incharater or have any character growth that stuck. ;~;

A sort of reference thing of my boyfriend's DnD character Arui Vilqirz  she's a Tiefling trickster rogue

image0-255.thumb.jpg.273a6c9d8c4dacb0d3c51c5048a28272.jpg

Drawing Auriel, my Aasimar Paladin in the chainmail.

image0-102.thumb.jpg.4f6bbda33bba6136f018fa9d88eb7892.jpg

Auriel and Arui rocking some new pants...

image0-237.thumb.jpg.87ac0b8efd1c5900bc86c9ced8d3c981.jpg

A sketches scene from a session, where two Dwarf brothers went to interrogate the guard captain and making sure he gets drunk. 

image0-139.thumb.jpg.4da8a565a7f834d23a516f2c3aa0ab15.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

A sketches scene from a session, where two Dwarf brothers went to interrogate the guard captain and making sure he gets drunk. 

image0-139.thumb.jpg.4da8a565a7f834d23a516f2c3aa0ab15.jpg

Why does one of the dwarves have a unicorn horn?

Sketches of two wizard from my Victorian Fantasy setting I started up a couple of years ago.

Apprentice Darius White who is a lot better with magic than he claims to be. Master Darion Butler who has the habit of getting himself on people's badsides.

image0-111.thumb.jpg.953405a6fc050c96c71e0af3423161a4.jpg

Another sketch of my DnD character Auriel, with a scene from a session where he had to try and distract a guard... Trying to get the guard's attention a general knock turned into putting a dent in a metal wall...

image0-195.thumb.jpg.83531c61bda8a61aa0a0cb1642f162f7.jpg

The DM mentioned about how have the group infiltrate a high-class party. So ofcourse had to draw some fancy outfits.

image0-158.thumb.jpg.7cb060c5e27fdb0f4eaf325ef13f0977.jpg563919941_image0(3).thumb.jpg.f05ab989e04ec6dd70c8f58f1c3b3d03.jpg

Dunno what Auriel is expecting when approaching one of his party members, Holly (who's a Gnome Wizard)

image0-199.thumb.jpg.d8a3ca662a5c720be93ec74a5db0be90.jpg

• Like 1

A made up scenario of my DnD group at a high-class party.
ETuLGPZWsAcNTGG?format=jpg&name=large

Auriel trying to grab someone just out of reach
ET0e8SNXQAM1Ruw?format=jpg&name=large

A fun sketch of Churchy, Jonah, and Zeke playing Jenga.  It's off to a strong start.
ETv1FEUXkAAC7uc?format=jpg&name=medium

I redrew a meme, here's Garoon and Alistair
ETp1RYpWoAY7hUT?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

A sketch of my DnD character, Auriel.  This time based off a situation from one of the sessions where he had to be a distraction while the rest of the part sneak by to search for the main office in a gearforged facility.  When the party got a bit too noisy in the guard captain's office,  the guard "Greg" and another heard something and went to check it out, having Auriel tag along.  In the hallway between these two guards,  Auriel had to try to convince them that there's probably nothing serious going on in that office,  and he surely he and his part had no part in it.  While Greg believed him,  the other guard didn't and tried to stab Auriel with a spear, not getting a high enough roll to stab at him Auriel just brushed it being all like 'well,   that was rude'  (paraphrasing)
ET6Kum0XYAcDnaR?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

A drawing of my DnD character Auriel when he was a sad child.
ET-LLIJXkAQ5_5e?format=jpg&name=small

One round someone asked me on how Zeke got hired for NT Rep,  and clearly it's because he looks great in the outfit... and low expectations help too.  
ET9kFdSXYAAdQKI?format=jpg&name=large

Trying to get into the LoZ BOTW mood again,  so I decided to start up a new AU.  So here's Zora!Zeke,  Hylian!Jonah,  and Fairy!Churchy
EUEKNLtXsAIi4d_?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

I'd love to see a little sketch of Chaplain Zeke defending Detective Sax ( who looks surprisingly like Jonah) from weird people who want to eat him. Don't forget the little mouse friend

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Malphystoh said:

I'd love to see a little sketch of Chaplain Zeke defending Detective Sax ( who looks surprisingly like Jonah) from weird people who want to eat him. Don't forget the little mouse friend

I did doodle this up sometime after the round before I went to sleep that night.

image0.jpg

I'll probably sketch up some more chaplain Zeke at some point. ^-^

But for now some other drawings!

Here's a sort of "noir-esque" drawing. It's been a while since I've drawn any kissing pictures, and I have a quota to fill of sickening romance that really bugs people.

image0.jpg

Sometime ago I started up a JoJo, where I made Zeke a Zeppeli and Jonah a Joestar... But of course there's gotta be some Villains in the setting.

Nectarios Van Halen (vampire and based off of my IPC character NECROMANCER), Alex Rockwall and his stand Dreamweaver  when can "create" or raise the undead.

image0.jpg

To continue with the JoJo AU here's a sketch of Jonah missing an arm and blood everywhere. He's gotta lose his limbs at some point in the journey.  I imagine after this encounter Jonah probably told Zeke that he's out and doesn't want to see him again or to be part of this battle.  

image0.jpg

he'd ofcourse would join back after being fixed up. 

• Thanks 1
  • fastparrot 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:44 AM, PhantasmicDream said:

I did doodle this up sometime after the round before I went to sleep that night.

image0.jpg

I'll probably sketch up some more chaplain Zeke at some point. ^-^

But for now some other drawings!

Here's a sort of "noir-esque" drawing. It's been a while since I've drawn any kissing pictures, and I have a quota to fill of sickening romance that really bugs people.

image0.jpg

Sometime ago I started up a JoJo, where I made Zeke a Zeppeli and Jonah a Joestar... But of course there's gotta be some Villains in the setting.

Nectarios Van Halen (vampire and based off of my IPC character NECROMANCER), Alex Rockwall and his stand Dreamweaver  when can "create" or raise the undead.

image0.jpg

To continue with the JoJo AU here's a sketch of Jonah missing an arm and blood everywhere. He's gotta lose his limbs at some point in the journey.  I imagine after this encounter Jonah probably told Zeke that he's out and doesn't want to see him again or to be part of this battle.  

image0.jpg

he'd ofcourse would join back after being fixed up. 

Squee! This is neat to see ♡ I was your little mouse that round you played as Chaplain and Iskender tried to eat Detective Sax. It was fun to RP with you!! 🥰

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use