PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Deal! I'm sure he'll look better in the black one than brown! 

And while I'm here I may as well dump some new arts.

Is drawing Zeke in dresses (or feminine) clothing cruel? Maybe... I dunno.

image0-126.thumb.jpg.da4c43c0732f20307bf3b663a455ffbd.jpg

As some may know, I have a comic planned called Space Noir, and I thought it'd be fun to do up a grayscale drawing to possibly get some hype for it!

Also kinda want to draw some more pictures you could flip around like this...

image1-3.thumb.jpg.7919a25085e4c3cb9eb20ad7982f25e0.jpgimage0-268.thumb.jpg.15cce0ef31e6280790404e0000f14731.jpg

To any new people wondering what Space Station Noir (SSNoir) is. It was an idea that struck me back when I was in college still and had to due a project where we had to make a comic cover.  At this point I was really into SS13 been playing it a lot for little more than half a year(?) And I was like, yas comic cover of my alien boi and maybe with his BF 

So originally it was planned and in some mock-up covers that it'll be a duo having detectives... Be dramatic and shit. 

Fall of 2017 I actually started up the comic, but instead of two detectives it was just going to be the one character (Jonah) as the detective and the other (Zeke) as a coroner.  Living out the dream of the two roles needing to actually help each other to solve murders/deaths.  But things got too overwhelming where people were requesting to have their character in it (which was my fault because I did ask out who wanted their characters in it) and just people expecting a lot from it. It lasted pretty much a year and a half or so before I just ended the project. 

Coming around fall of 2019 and decided to start over.  Rewrote the whole script keeping some elements of the old one and cutting out all these other people's characters...   Hopefully in a month or so I'll get some pages started!  But currently just making sure the script is all good, and I have a few key characters I need to design up so I'm not going in blind to what they should look like. 

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Is drawing Zeke in dresses (or feminine) clothing cruel? Maybe... I dunno.

image0-126.thumb.jpg.da4c43c0732f20307bf3b663a455ffbd.jpg

If I didn't know better I would have thought Zeke was a girl with this pic. However he does look great in that outfit!

Sometimes when people tell me that something (or whatever) reminds them of my character I tend to redraw it.

cazdon sent me this saying "have you considered drawing this but with Zeke?"

yadwvg7aqs741.png.0274f7971408207225d628d957bf5a46.png

So I did. Here we have an Alternate Universe version of Zeke where he's more of a Syndicate Agent rather than an NT employee.

image0-66.thumb.jpg.febc6ec01dc98e1c21f18cd18a914722.jpg

• Like 6

An idea I wanted to do for a while but took some time to figure out how I wanted to draw it...

I thought it could make for an interesting drawing to have Jonah's robotic limb detached for whatever reason.  Or maybe I just wanted to draw him shirtless, who knows.

image0-160.thumb.jpg.63f8ccf51bd565d1cd35f5fbe985e49f.jpg

They say a good character design or pose position can be seen by their silhouette... And after being influenced by a video showing scenes from movies of people's silhouettes I thought to myself i must draw something like this!!

it was a bit harder than expected, because I'm so used to putting in details. 

image0-173.thumb.jpg.6cf7a3b3f7c59b1e1544c09e811cbf78.jpg

• Like 1

Been playing DnD with a group of people and we were chatting the other day trying to figure what our characters would be doing when we couldn't make it to a session.

Which lead to the GM asking if the Gnome player asking if her character had a thing for my character... She said no.

Which of course lead to me asking how I could work on that.  Then one of our dwarf players chimed in saying something about Gnomes having big noses so the can smell better and maybe he (my character) smells nice.

Me, "The scent blessed by God himself"

Dwarf player, "cue in old spice commercial"

image0-246.thumb.jpg.6e9ef6e26557abcb15a8b620b64b1f5b.jpg

does your paladin look like me? No, but he could smell like me. 

Who would have that to get a talented artist to draw for me I just have to describe one of the things I'd least want to exist ever! 

In all honesty, thank you for bringing this mock to life, that was very cool of ya! 

• explodyparrot 1

Just drawing my husband again...

Normally I draw Jonah in the brown detective coat, but I came across this sort of post reference and thought I'd draw him in the blue coat for a change! 

image0-141.thumb.jpg.b458174bc0d4bd3b869e30dc25f277c6.jpg

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 2

I had a thought of giving Shadowling Ascendants an alternate look they can take on having... More eyes and their claw like hands being darker/black.  Why? Cause the aesthetic! 

So, here's Nurn'Kal being royally pissed off towards Jenkins.  ^^'

image0-231.thumb.jpg.d1c70d53443da65bf754d2e20fa5373b.jpg

• Like 3

Been feeling blah for a while,  and it's been putting me off from wanting to do full on pieces.  :< 

While I tried to do something more stylized for the colouring with this one,  I'm unfortunately not too happy with the turn out... but that's okay!  Not every drawing has to be 100% perfect all the time.  UwU
ERLtjeFW4AYFMYu?format=jpg&name=small

Also, I don't know how to draw scifi looking or just guns in general.  lol

• Like 3

I haven't been doing a lot of digital art lately, which is unfortunate. But I have been doodling in my sketchbook! Because I gotta draw constantly, it's all I known lol.

So, me and my habits of creating AUs (alternate universes) I started up a new one for fun and the lols which is a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure AU. In a sort of semi current time maybe? We have Jonah Joestar, and Zeke being a human as Ezekiel "Zeke" Zeppeli.  And they both don't know how to wear coats properly, but that's okay!   Im still working out their stands, currently Jonah's stand is "Head Games" being illusion based while Zeke's is "One Night" or "One Night Stand" which would be dealing with alcohol... Because he gotta keep up with that Bartender motif? ^^' also, thinking of how I'd want to blend the use of hamon in this as well...   This is all still in the WiP stage. 

P_20200222_100255_1_1.thumb.jpg.87fc3aec3ba06d6346972f286d090e3f.jpg

P_20200223_101634_1.thumb.jpg.749a5753c7b00c8f4ca4c3a027cd4b92.jpg

Has other people thought of things like this?  Feel free to share your ideas of what you think your character's stand would be and such! 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use