PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Yeah, so the theme I'm attempting for is "detective noir"  comic I go to be called "Space Station Noir" (I do have an old one on here that I've scrapped) 

So, maybe dark, gritty, and possibly some adult themes, depending on how things go along.

Another outfit line up this time of my other Skrell, Cali.

image0-85.thumb.jpg.1b6660cd46104d40b84b0413690d414a.jpg

Personally I like dramatic scenes, especially ones that make me feel sad.  I've had a fair amount of situations playing out poorly and I live for it!  So this drawing here is sort of based off of a situation that happened a long time ago.  To give a bit of a time frame this was back when 'coroner' was just an alternate title to 'medical doctor' and medbay had private rooms.

image0-49.thumb.jpg.8debf55f2c7e0bd3a18b2a67930f1fcb.jpg

Zeke got on the bad side of a bartender traitor when he noticed that another medical personal was taken into surgery by a surgeon and the bartender. Hanging around to observe because the whole thing seemed sketchy, ended up being the death of him. Luckily he was able to call out for help first.

Jonah being a miner at the time was back on station to have some injuries delt with.  Hearing the cry for help came to the surgery room too late.  This lead him to find out what happened, after hearing helpful information from a nymph who witnessed everything at the time.  Jonah found Zeke's body shoved into the locker. 

Here's an old drawing that I would have done up sometime after that round.

you_llbeokay_copy_by_phantasmicdream_da4iof2.thumb.jpg.5b5e7ddc5652e880fa5a7b7c2b78bcc7.jpg

• Like 4

Wizard!Zeke it's been a long time since I've played wizard or touched any sort of antag role, but something compelled me to draw this.

image0-84.thumb.jpg.8f20b9c39fbd7f15db53ca52596d2d1c.jpg

For Zeke the main two things I like to have for him "flesh to stone" and "staff of animation"  and other spells may vary... Like having a way to teleport, and probably having magic missile or fireball.   Feel free to share what spells you character would have!

Trying to go for some spooky tension with comms officer Jenkins and Nurn'Kal.  Not sure if I got it, but it's something??

image0-155.thumb.jpg.d56b05840e5058a324a90a99c5229048.jpg image0-105.thumb.jpg.ac30341a79ac8eb8a76bb1ece40f66eb.jpg

Here's Zeke in a cell,  always getting caught when 'being a traitor' because he can't help but be a little flashy...  Though its hard to explain his actions to the boyfriend who was definitely working in security that shift. 

image0-159.thumb.jpg.3de2de83f8a4560c83ff2ce97e55b9c3.jpg

• Like 5

Personally all I know is drama

image0-63.thumb.jpg.091d69fdefeefe05fd79f544af6d7ecf.jpg

This was based off of a screenshot that was thrown at me in the public discord, and if you thought I wouldnt draw Zeke doing random things people suggest... You'd be mostly wrong?

unknown-3.thumb.png.9577dc65fcfc253adfe7d0f4b651cbf9.png

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 4
  • fastparrot 1

9 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Personally all I know is drama

image0-63.thumb.jpg.091d69fdefeefe05fd79f544af6d7ecf.jpg

This was based off of a screenshot that was thrown at me in the public discord, and if you thought I wouldnt draw Zeke doing random things people suggest... You'd be mostly wrong?

unknown-3.thumb.png.9577dc65fcfc253adfe7d0f4b651cbf9.png

You lot can blame me for the screenshot :3

• Like 3

Last week I caught a cold and just the other day it finally passed! Yay! And of course in my sick and delusional state,I was struck with a genius idea for a drawing.

image0-65.thumb.jpg.2ffa976a4b911bf38adfe6a45c21ad80.jpg

I am infact, a comedy genius.  god I need a nap.

In my now level minded self, here's some concept sketches of me planning out what some of the underwater cities of Qerrballak would look like. Plus like, underwater pods look like a fish? I think yes, noone can kill my dream for this!!

image0-142.thumb.jpg.fd1b4546d5196fae086e3e5929feb5e8.jpg

• Like 2

I am kind of conflicted on this one, Zeke's expression is so genuinely happy (and a bit innocent) warming my heart and making me smile, but on the other side there are these suggestive symbols..., i am just unsure what to feel.

The seashell buildings are my faveroite of your concepts so far, they look ancient and modern at the same time and fit perfectly into the theme of an underwater city.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, quinta essentia said:

I am kind of conflicted on this one, Zeke's expression is so genuinely happy (and a bit innocent) warming my heart and making me smile, but on the other side there are these suggestive symbols..., i am just unsure what to feel.

Confliction is an appropriate response! Lol

50 minutes ago, quinta essentia said:

The seashell buildings are my faveroite of your concepts so far, they look ancient and modern at the same time and fit perfectly into the theme of an underwater city.

Yee!  After sketching that up, I thought maybe checking out different shells to draw up to give me some more inspiration for buildings. ^-^

Drawing something wholesome again... Cause its been a while. And what's more wholesome that my smol Churchy AU 

image0-94.thumb.jpg.8a34df063e0091c4347ca2356218ffc9.jpg

In relation to about thread talking about making your character more fantasy/DnD we have Bard Zeke

image0-110.thumb.jpg.a1da1e4ced182f87978776f724df1934.jpg

• Like 2

Happy New Year every one! Here's hoping for a great year with some awesome folks, and more arts!!

And we just won't question why these characters are celebrating 2020 when it's *looks at the Wikipedia* 2562..

image0-77.thumb.jpg.5fb86a55ad83393595c4c97d3938a664.jpg

• Like 3
  • explodyparrot 1

When playing rounds, sometimes certain "scenes" stick out to me... Sometimes they're interesting other times they're just random. ^^'

So, this round I joined in a bit late (probably 5 to 15 minutes late?) Playing as my boy Zeke as the NT Rep, after getting set up and ready went straight to the bridge... Right away there was a random civilian in there- great.

Little did I know that this vox civilian was going to be the bane of my existence.  They were thrown out of the bridge, but every now and then found a way to sneak back on.

The station's power went out rather early in the shift do to a power sink... So of course more people would try to sneak on the bridge again, and I was temporarily stuck in the bar (with an Irish coffee).  Finally got out of the bar thanks to someone on the outside having a crowbar.

Back to the bridge, people were being thrown out... Because they were allowed there.  With the power back ago, one of the civilians were taken to the cells for trespassing onto the Captain's office, and the vox from earlier was ranning around in the bridge hiding in a potted plant.  Calling security a few times to come an arrest them... Took them awhile to get there... And the power went out shortly for a second time (but of course wasn't off long)

Finally an officer finally came for that vox, and the Capitan said to give them 15minutes. 

image0-72.thumb.jpg.d823ae7cf87cc0984fed7f700dbf6acf.jpg

After I told my boyfriend this round, he mentioned that she in a backhanded way just called Zeke "petty" and personally I thought it was hilarious! 

Unfortunately I don't remember names very well, and didn't think to write it down anywhere... But I have a feeling it was a Katlyn.... something? ^^'

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use