PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

shhhhh_by_phantasmicdream_dda4t8l-pre.pn

vamp_zeke_by_phantasmicdream_dda4tlc-ful  stop.thumb.jpg.8e8c2d2a0eba2ca25c8396eca132655e.jpg

Jonah is holding on a poorly drawn gun

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 11:49 PM, PhantasmicDream said:

Yes, or something like it.

Breaking news! NT unveils new product: all natural Plasma-flavored Spessman's Bubble Tea! Coming soon to a station near you!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

more of my cute au!
_au__painting_nails_by_phantasmicdream_d

And here we have my Spidersona!!
_spidersona___webdrifter_by_phantasmicdr

Spider? As in.... TERROR SPIDER?!
CALL THE FOOKIN SHUTTLE MATE-

• Like 1

Experimenting with colours,  exhausting rounds call for drinks... and Zeke normally carries a bottle around in his tendrils. 
need_a_drink_by_phantasmicdream_ddc2wsg-

And here we have a cute ass video. 

• Like 3
  • explodyparrot 1

Technically this would be a redraw, here we have Comm's Officer Jenkins and Nurn'Kal
gaze_by_phantasmicdream_ddcggmx-pre.jpg?

squishing_compairing.jpg  

a scene based off of a round I had a few(?) nights ago
pictures_by_phantasmicdream_ddcj8yq-full

So,  context there was an officer that was kind of following Zeke around taking his picture.  don't know if he was trying to be stealthy or not and didn't really bring too much attention to it.   Later on the captain approached Zeke with a bag (not sure where it came from tobehonest) and inside of it was full of these pictures of Zeke (and of course other people who would have been around).  

I dunno,  it just really stuck out to me.  Also I unfortunately don't remember who the captain,  I just remembered a blue skrell with short tendrils.  RiP

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

2 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Technically this would be a redraw, here we have Comm's Officer Jenkins and Nurn'Kal
gaze_by_phantasmicdream_ddcggmx-pre.jpg?

squishing_compairing.jpg  

a scene based off of a round I had a few(?) nights ago
pictures_by_phantasmicdream_ddcj8yq-full

So,  context there was an officer that was kind of following Zeke around taking his picture.  don't know if he was trying to be stealthy or not and didn't really bring too much attention to it.   Later on the captain approached Zeke with a bag (not sure where it came from tobehonest) and inside of it was full of these pictures of Zeke (and of course other people who would have been around).  

I dunno,  it just really stuck out to me.  Also I unfortunately don't remember who the captain,  I just remembered a blue skrell with short tendrils.  RiP

Nurn'Kal looks like THAT? I can see why people join the cult then...

I hope at least one of those photos got Zeke's good side.

Just now, Drakeven said:

Nurn'Kal looks like THAT? I can see why people join the cult then...

Wait,  Nurn'Kal cult?  Well  I mean,  he's objectively the best looking Shadowling Ascendant so I can see that. 

3 minutes ago, Drakeven said:

I hope at least one of those photos got Zeke's good side.

I'll have you know that every side of Zeke is his good side.  lol

Ahoy there sailors!
agent_varloss_by_phantasmicdream_ddcu2u8
You know, even when I put Zeke in a setting to be more villainous... He's still beautiful   I guess I can only draw sexy pretty characters.

So,  yes.... I drew the same pose twice, and that was only because when I was first drawing up Zeke and Jonah in it I had and after thought of I should be drawing Jenkins and Nurn'Kal doing this. But ofcourse saying this to my boo Tully, I decided why not just draw both.

striking_pose___jonah_x_zeke__by_phantas  striking_pose___jenkins_x_nurn_kal__by_p

One of the things my boy Heretic said to me was 'It looks like Jonah and Zeke planned this,  but with Jenkins and Nurn'Kal it doesn't... for a joke they told Jenkins to pose for a promotional picture and then Nurn'Kal just shows up' 

And ofcourse I did take the pose from something,  it was in a discord server I was in and I was like I HAVE TO DRAW THIS POSE!

Spoiler

__ginoza_nobuchika_and_kougami_shin_ya_p

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use