PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Plot twist, this isn't in medbay.

14 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Or just another tuesday avoiding medbay out of fear. 

As stated.

I forgot to post this sooner,  felt like drawing up a sort of selfie and social media thing for the space web(?) because why not? Head canon, Instagram or something like it will still be around during this time, another head canon Jonah drinks coffee straight from the pot.

selfie_by_phantasmicdream_dd6uq5z-pre.jp

I had this picture of a scene from Kill la Kill (side note never watched the anime, I just had this picture for some reason) and I decided that I wanted to draw it...  So here we have Zeke and Garoon 

yee_by_phantasmicdream_dd75dlq-fullview.

Lastly here's a bun

ginger_by_phantasmicdream_dd77ft4-pre.jp

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

I forgot to post this sooner,  felt like drawing up a sort of selfie and social media thing for the space web(?) because why not? Head canon, Instagram or something like it will still be around during this time, another head canon Jonah drinks coffee straight from the pot.

selfie_by_phantasmicdream_dd6uq5z-pre.jp

I love this image for several reasons - how casually having a business trip between planets is mentioned, the username "lordzekiel", the fact that the image is supposed to be about Jonah (judging from the caption below)but Zeke takes up 70% of it, the attention to detail, and the cherry on-top is Jonah taking a pot of coffee.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 1

Here's a bunch of Star Wars themed drawings!!

A drawing of my Arkanian Offshoot Jedi   Zuriel Valara.  Due to being in the Empire Era,  Zuriel had strip himself of any classic Jedie outfits. 

curled_by_phantasmicdream_dd7g35v-pre.jp     light_by_phantasmicdream_dd7izyt-pre.jpg

caught_by_phantasmicdream_dd7oeyd-fullvi

Here's another drawing of Zeke and Jonah in a Star Wars setting,  however they're more in the Old Republic time frame. 
sw__au___waiting_by_phantasmicdream_dd7o

Zeke still looks less than overjoyed over having to deal with a baby-ish corgi and a little slime girl.

Five bucks both will end up in weird places because of their size/power, like air vents-

11 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Zeke still looks less than overjoyed over having to deal with a baby-ish corgi and a little slime girl.

Five bucks both will end up in weird places because of their size/power, like air vents-

Everything is fine until someone gets stuck in the vents, and you have to call for your hunky Unathi friend to fish them out.

In other news, it time for me to share my half from an Art Trade that I did with Drakeven! You can see their half on their thread post!! So here's Jay Chase.  :3c

_at__jay_by_phantasmicdream_dd8hkyi-pre.

• Like 1
  • fastparrot 2

17 hours ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Everything is fine until someone gets stuck in the vents, and you have to call for your hunky Unathi friend to fish them out.

In other news, it time for me to share my half from an Art Trade that I did with Drakeven! You can see their half on their thread post!! So here's Jay Chase.  :3c

_at__jay_by_phantasmicdream_dd8hkyi-pre.

My girl!!! GOSH thank you so much~! ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Sometimes I think to myself,  maybe I shouldn't draw ...
sunny_morning_by_phantasmicdream_dd9i0df

On a different note,  I wonder how many people would know what Anime I took these scene from.  :3c

You shouldn't. It's... beautiful (I think we use the same cloud brushes) (ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵏᶦˡˡ ˡᵃ ᵏᶦˡˡ)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

The cloud brushes is godsend 

Hell yeah they are, and sometimes I don't use them as clouds. They can make wonderful 'dirty' brushes, if you have them on the right opacity you can just make it a bit of a different colour to make something look a bit less new.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use