PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

On 3/7/2019 at 2:43 AM, PhantasmicDream said:

Something spooky?
watching_from_the_shadows_by_phantasmicd

I know there's a literal fucking demon in the background but what hurts me the most is Jonas' tie in this image. 

You know sometimes you gotta drink some tea and bitch about your problems.

tea_time_by_phantasmicdream_dd1jkt9-pre.

This one is a redraw of something I did up in May of 2016,  which was originally describing "the difference between witnessing an explosion and causing one"

explosion_v2_by_phantasmicdream_dd1mcux- 

There's probably a few people who've had this happen to them, where they're just walking through the halls and then suddenly an explosion goes off behind you in an area that you were just in,  and you may think to yourself, *wow what great time...* which is basically what the first have of the picture is showing.

Second half is actually based off of my first round as being a traitor,  where I had the worst timing ever trying to break into the Captain's office (because a few heads where in there) I ended up being taken in and thrown into perma,  but the nice officer let me keep my PDA because i was being well behaved so of course I was going to blow up perma and walk out of there. 

If you're interested in the original picture, well here we go, because who knows how long it'd take to find it in this thread. 
explosions_by_phantasmicdream_da4eh4q-fu

For the hell of it, here's a comic from December(?) of 2015 showing off some scenes from that traitor round   
explosion_by_phantasmicdream_d9jvoqd-pre hold_this_by_phantasmicdream_d9jvphr-pre
chilled out with the Brig Physician (who was the Vox) and then handed a C-4 to the Detective who accidentally activated it and blew up processing.

• Like 1

One day, I'll ask the admemes for help in a antag gimmick so artworthy, even Phan would beg to draw it-

For now, we have this to enjoy, to like and to talk about.

Bloody God art, keep it up

• fastparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

A character that I created who would be in my SSNoir comic if I ever worked on that again who knows, drawing comics is tough. He would have been a boss for a sort of space mafia/Yakuza that have a main set up on Mars...
yamashita_by_phantasmicdream_dd1ykm5-pre

Here's an "Undercover" type of situation... this had been a series of drawings that I've been adding more to
undercover__part_2_5_by_phantasmicdream_

Some of the other scenes. 

Spoiler

undercover_by_phantasmicdream_dbvh0ql-pr 
undercover__part_2_by_phantasmicdream_db
undercover__part_3_by_phantasmicdream_dc
undercover__part_4_by_phantasmicdream_dc

And here we have a Churchy who got scared by the "space storm"
scared_by_phantasmicdream_dd2lvd4-fullvi

• Like 1

We need more drunken Jonah and Zeke convo.

Also...important question: Does Zeke wear Jonah's work shirt as pajamas or does Jonah wear Zeke's pajamas to work? ?

It's a pretty boi.. maybe
This is my character Zuriel Valara, he's an Arkanian Offshoot and a Consular who was originally created for a Star Wars RP that was taking place in the Empire Era and I got to be a special snowflake however the DM quit before I got a chance to actually play. ;w;

noticed_by_phantasmicdream_dd2r099-pre.j

A sort of reference sheet of @HereticChurch's Shadowrun character
scrapper_by_phantasmicdream_dd2u4ls-pre.

Lastly,  a cute drawing of T3A-V4 / Teva holding onto an octopus plushies,  look at how cute and nondemonic she is
chibi_t3a_v4_by_phantasmicdream_dd2u5g5-

Because Dumbdumn shared a picture of mannequins striking a pose after I said to Tully  "I think I might have to draw Jonah in some sort of JoJo pose."

Spoiler

mlul2SqjwG71E1RRmyMFSjG8qIBK9LyrVHa5PWFQ

_not_so__threatening_by_phantasmicdream_
This is either the least threatening thing or the most, I haven't figured it out yet.

• Like 1

Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?

I can't beat the shit out of you with a toolbox getting closer.

Oh ho ho. Then come as close as you like!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use