PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

24 minutes ago, YungCuz said:

..You guys are such bullies to the poor voxxy.

Shushsss Snek ?

How long till this art thread is no longer hijacked and returns to art...

Edited by ZN23X

4 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

What could Tetra possibly have saved Zeke from?

It's quite literally a dramatic depiction of a time Tetra and Zeke were having a conversation in front of the bar, something exploded behind Zeke that caused a breach, he was close enough to the explosion for it to knock him over, got sucked towards the breach, and Tetra saved him. I think

Edited by ZN23X

3 hours ago, ZN23X said:

It's quite literally a dramatic depiction of a time Tetra and Zeke were having a conversation in front of the bar, something exploded behind Zeke that caused a breach, he was close enough to the explosion for it to knock him over, got sucked towards the breach, and Tetra saved him. I think

Something like that. 

• explodyparrot 1

Head canon, maybe now canon;  Tetra was in a band when she was in her late teens.
rockerpunk_Tetra_copy.thumb.jpg.9b662d0b9ef86dd306842d804b5836db.jpg

Because I wanted to draw a tired Jonah, and something that is totally "mood"
morning_coffee_by_phantasmicdream_dcrc1y
He's definitely going to drink that whole coffee pot himself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel like her "obsession" developed more when she got older. But who really knows.

On the topic of obsession, here's a pic of Zeke.

care_to____by_phantasmicdream_dcrd16d-fu

He's probably looking towards Jonah. Also who knew Zeke could look this good in red.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Trubus said:

*Stops tape recorder*

”Of course not.”

*Swears in gutter*

"You better hand me the fucking tape recorder Shaw, or the Nyahshield is gonna have to track a death alarm!"

1 hour ago, TheClosetMailman said:

*Swears in gutter*

"You better hand me the fucking tape recorder Shaw, or the Nyahshield is gonna have to track a death alarm!"

*Speaks in Gutter*

”Resorting to threats already? I’m sure we could make an arrangement that would benefit the both of us.” ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use