PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

Have you heard about the new movement? #HumansRoolXenozDrool? Super cool campaign, they want to remove all species besides the refined and elegant homosapien on all NT funded stations and ships. Wicked!

Hey fellow hip and cool millennials! We're introducing a new show on Nickelodeon, here's the cast!

Note: We have definitely hired all these people through very legal means.

Cast -

Zeke Varloss as "wet boy"

Novus Lem as "smoke boy"

Tetra Vegan as "baton girl"

The bird thing as "bird"

Gehard Van Lutz as "dog boy"

Terry Watson as "caramel flavoured dog boy"

As of now, these are the official cast members but here are a couple extras we'd hope to add in:

Colin Black as "dark chocolate flavoured dog boy"

Spark 5.5 as "beep boy"

Henry Gadow as "abusive qm"

That one kidan officer played by Normally I can't be arsed to remember because half the species in this server have the most outlandish names as "will train you for the military"

These models are in the process of being kidnapped  negotiated with to join our cast. Keep an eye out for this wacky comedy sitcom!

EMERGENCY BROADCAST:
A very angry blue robot was last seen bashing a stone boy with a giant hammer. It's on the loose, please call the authorities if you see- OH NO
*smash noises intensifies*

A dramatic scene with Jonah and Zeke,  sometimes I have this idea running around in my head of what if Zeke was mind-slaved or convinced to help out with the Syndicate and how would this effect Jonah finding out

i_hope____by_phantasmicdream-dcmx2zr.jpg

Here's Zeke laying. 

laying_by_phantasmicdream-dcmxhai.jpg

• Like 1

Here are some fun demon characters!

ignius_by_phantasmicdream-dcn0aa4.jpg

hello_by_phantasmicdream-dcn0bm0.jpg
Ignius is a rock formed demon who watches over one of the levels of hell.   Parts of his limbs are detached from him and tend to float around where they would be if they were attached.  He tends to have 5 eyes that rest in his open mouth but can float out to get a better look at things.   The big eye with the Red iris is his main eye, the smaller eyes sometimes vary in appearance.  When he speaks it almost sounds like it's just echos.

summoning_swords_by_phantasmicdream-dcn0
Garridar is a demon that has a form which is a sword.   He used to work along side of the ruler of hell as a partner and weapon, since the ruler has vanished Garridar has only stayed in his demon form.    Garridar can summon magical based swords to fight with, he also has rather sharp like claws as well. 

Garridar has no mouth, the only way he can talk to people is by telepathy.  He is androgynous looking and actually contains no specific gender,  he will go with any sort of pronouns people would call him.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

A fun, "Which OC would..." kinda of scenario that I thought would be fun to draw up!

which_oc_would____by_phantasmicdream-dco
You know he's doing it for the attention.

Because I listen to the bad influences like @HereticChurch when it comes to silly ideas of what to draw.
you_found_me_by_phantasmicdream-dco3ze1.
Noone understands my humour like he does.

• Thanks 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 1

23.jpg.242656b22aa70e8592ed5dad3ad40e3c.jpg

Aww... CRAP. It switched pages! It doesn't have the same dramatic effect on a new page! GOD DAMMIT!

Edited by Xyd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use