PhantasmicDream Art

PhantasmicDream

1 hour ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Wanted to draw up something that was nice and warm(?)

N̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶:̶h̶o̶w̶l̶e̶w̶d̶:̶:̶s̶w̶e̶a̶t̶d̶r̶o̶p̶s̶:̶

• stunbaton 1

Another Star Wars Alternate Universe drawing!!  This has been a fun thing to think about and draw up.
Incase you missed some of the older ones,  in this setting Zeke is a Twi'lek, who grew up being a slave, and due to a traumatic event it was revealed that he was force sensitive. Slade came across this, and decided to take him in, even though normally they wouldn't take anyone over a certain age because emotions and stuff. But because Slade is Slade, he decided to take him in, and during this time he had been training Jonah. 

Currently; Zeke would probably be a padawan,  Jonah a Jedi Knight, and Slade a Jedi Master.

sw_au___awkward_by_phantasmicdream-dcks1

And when you think about,  we now have two character who were romantically involved in a setting where they can't be romantically involved with eachother, because temptations could leave them more towards the dark side.  However this wont stop Zeke from having a huge crush on Jonah. 

Was going through some old drawings, and came across this;
tumblr_nuhejcKCfw1rwve5ao4_540.jpg

And I thought to myself I should redraw this!  and so I did.
gun_size_by_phantasmicdream-dckz8uq.jpg

2015 was a weird time. But hey,  if you ever decide to check out they old stuff in the beginning of this thread, and you see something that you think I should go back and redraw, and throw it at me!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't do pose studies (or use references) often, so I thought maybe I should draw up some pictures using a reference and what's better than using screen shots from a video of a male ballet dancer pole-dancing.  

pole_dancing__version_2__by_phantasmicdr pole_dancing__version_3__by_phantasmicdr

pole_dancing_by_phantasmicdream-dcligu6. pole_dancing__version_4__by_phantasmicdr

Wanted to sketch up something, so I sketched up a scene that @Chronarch did of his character BEER and his wife(?) L.I.L.Y and I may have forgotten who played them
LilyandBeer_copy.jpg 

And then a commission I got from someone who goes by TheZodiacLord
47c6b339_583c_4be1_9d65_0e7ad8848f94_by_

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use