Medwall Vendors Adjustment

BadApple797

The medwall vendors are great as not only to they act as a medkit some ASSHAT can't just take for themselves when they loot engineering, but also you can hack em and mix up tricord and shit. Can't fix major injuries and require a hack to be really useful, but I think their locations need to be adjusted

Cargo use to have one, now just has a regular medkit, kinda sucks for them

Science has none, I know they have some good medkits on their outpost but they could use one in their main hallway or something

Engineering has 2 right next to each other neither of which can be accessed by atmos techs, one should be moved to atmos

Something is better than nothing?

Nope, due to changes, bruise packs do absolutely nothing, they're completely useless.

Bruise packs have never done anything other than stop bleeding on Para.

They've never been nerfed and they've never been buffed; bruise packs stop bleeding and oinment disinfects wounds (and heals 1 burn damage). Advanced Trauma/burn kits heal 12 damage of their respective types in addition to stopping bleeding/disinfecting.

They were technically nerfed in July of 2013---before Paradise was even a thought.

They've never been nerfed and they've never been buffed; bruise packs stop bleeding and oinment disinfects wounds (and heals 1 burn damage). Advanced Trauma/burn kits heal 12 damage of their respective types in addition to stopping bleeding/disinfecting.

They were technically nerfed in July of 2013---before Paradise was even a thought.

Really? I keep remembering times when putting on a bandaid took me out of crit, doesn't any effect on pain levels does it?

Really? I keep remembering times when putting on a bandaid took me out of crit, doesn't any effect on pain levels does it?

You remember incorrectly then; ointment heals 1 damage; assuming every limb was damaged with burn damage, you could hypothetically heal 11 damage from it; other than that, no, it doesn't reduce damage or dull pain.

I do wish applying a bruise pack didn't make it so you can't apply a trauma pack though since they don't heal any brute damage. ICly it would just be like replacing bandages. It helps when someone uses a bruise pack on themselves and you show up with a trauma pack but can't bring them to cyro or sleepers for whatever reason.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use