Vox Formal names

Czardoc

The addition of Vox formal names. note: I did originally suggest Use Names, then I re-read the wiki and realized it might seem disrespectful for Vox to call eachother this if they are unfamiliar with eachother).

Except from the wiki:

Formal names. A long string of descriptive titles, clan affiliations, notable jobs, military service, and physical or mental features of note. Stalwart Second-Deck Overseer of Rolling-Wave, He of Many Quills, Lancer of the Third Wing, Strong-arm, Born to Yellow-Tree.

Vox, when in character setup, can write their own Formal Name, and RNGesus will conjur up a random classical Vox name (the ones you're all familiar with, like Hakichayacha, for example).

Humans would see Vox names as their regular, classical Vox name, but other Vox will read their names as their true, formal name as shown in the excerpt from the wiki.

To reduce confusion from humans hearing their classical Hakichayacha being called "One Who Walked On Water" by some Vox, Vox would either be allowed to check a Vox's classical name by examining them (allowing them to speak it that way when speaking to each other in Common), or the names will be auto-replaced with the classical Vox name when spoken in Common (My suggestion is that this only effects Humans but this sounds hard enough to code already).

**I edited this to make it more intelligible, please tell me if you understand what I'm saying here!

Edited by Guest

I can't really make sense of this suggestion.

just re-read it myself.

i'll be rewriting it to be somewhat sensible

edit: rewrote it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use