Cataclysm DDA and why YOU should play it.

Nomzy

I would post my battle-shopping cart but Cataclysm DDAssface decided it hates my PC and will never start even if I re-download.

rip

EDIT: iirc i also modded in liquid shit in a can and it'd stop your heart because i fucked around with the stimulant var thingies some time ago and i really hope i can get DDA working to show you guys how it works

I didn't need one either, but how is that an excuse for anything?

I found roller drums and welded them on the front, no pics because I don't have the game with me now.

It almost halved the safe speed, no regrets, because NOTHING CAN STOP ME NAO.

My guy just fucks around in female gimp suit, straw fedora and leather boots. Smashing z's with a nailbat and dragging his trusty shopping cart of beer with him.

He is a ugly man on a mission. Mission for a bike horn or death!

C:DDA is a great game and can't wait for z-levels.

If you are going to make a V8-Engine moped then make sure you have good seat belts...died a tragic death when I slammed into that boomer so I don't even know how far my body went before exploding when it crashed into something.

In fact boomers are the worst. I spent a long time fixing up a run-down semi-truck and a boomer was hanging out in the middle of the bridge. At least I drowned in the steel coffin of my creation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use