Cataclysm DDA and why YOU should play it.

Nomzy

I've played this quite a bit. The first game I did, I spawned in the evac shelter, went downstairs after smashing a locker to bits with a heavy stick I found outside, looked around for a light and was promptly eaten by a grabber zombie while flailing at it with a pair of pants.

I was a cyber soldier.

I melee'd half a horde, and then set flames to the rest. Pics once im on my computer.

I'll go clear a FEMA camp naked with a vibrator since adr thinks he's hot stuff. Will do that once i get on the computer though.

ALSO, HE USED REINFORCED CLOTHING THAT'S NOT UNDERWEAR.

I melee'd half a horde, and then set flames to the rest. Pics once im on my computer.

I'll go clear a FEMA camp naked with a vibrator since adr thinks he's hot stuff. Will do that once i get on the computer though.

ALSO, HE USED REINFORCED CLOTHING THAT'S NOT UNDERWEAR.

+100 morale, that thing is OP as fuck, turns batteries into a fuckton of morale

I have no idea how it works on male characthers tough

There's more than one way to use a vibrator, Qinetix

I think you can imagine what I'm getting at here~

Also, here's the kill list for Mr. Established Raptor Person

d9d267fa14.png

Aaaand, here's his preferred weapon for slashing fools who try to stand in his way

6a00dfbcaa.png

6fa73bb24d.png

81dbbe1306.png

5be199d1ee.png

b18ab637b7.png

Yeah.

Killgattsu's ceremony when I left her file.

1d52236a01.png

444f2acad1.png Hydraulic muscles, though

And I killed em all, no pic though.

BONUS: Old killcount

0f2b312605.png

They were in my way and i stepped on them on accident. But dont miss that chicken walker, and a tank drone below (not shown there tho). I DONT SEE ANY CHICKEN WALKER BOT ON YOUR KILL LIST.

Because they were all my minions.

How much triffid hearts ya got?

• 2 months later...

I wouldlike to point out that the kill count I posted was old as fuck.

While I can't take a pic of my current one (Killgattsu got deleted) I can assure you that It was around 6545 kills.

EAT SHIT

My kill count isn't higher because I built vehicles

Also, you know Gigasraum is bigger and better than your shit

f0eca1e6fb.png

When you drive a steamroller tank, obstacles simply dissapear.

And you don't need to maneuver if there are no obstacles.

Except for gas stations. And flaming eyes. And big houses. And cave entrances. And triffid queens. And bunkers. And road blockades with tank drones/chicken walkers. And giant beehives.

And shrubs.

Always dodge the shrubs.

Okay nevermind you do need to maneuver.

Unless you have a slow turtle like your metal box which can't even hope to avoid ramming into a forest the moment it speeds up a bit.

07135fde2a.png

Mine almost doubles your safe speed, I have a racing steamroller tank that makes POWERSLIDES. Fully equipped, fully armored and almost with the same cargo volume as yours, oh and did I mention the 6 mounted flamethrowers by the sides? (not showing an icon on the vehicle screen for whatever reason). Suck it.

I just make small fast motorbikes, maybe glue a turret here and there, last thing I want is to have my vehicle stuck in a house with the horde amasing on it.

When you drive a steamroller tank, obstacles simply dissapear.

And you don't need to maneuver if there are no obstacles.

Except for gas stations. And flaming eyes. And big houses. And cave entrances. And triffid queens. And bunkers. And road blockades with tank drones/chicken walkers. And giant beehives.

And shrubs.

Always dodge the shrubs.

Okay nevermind you do need to maneuver.

Unless you have a slow turtle like your metal box which can't even hope to avoid ramming into a forest the moment it speeds up a bit.

07135fde2a.png

Mine almost doubles your safe speed, I have a racing steamroller tank that makes POWERSLIDES. Fully equipped, fully armored and almost with the same cargo volume as yours, oh and did I mention the 6 mounted flamethrowers by the sides? (not showing an icon on the vehicle screen for whatever reason). Suck it.

I'm sorry I didn't need a vehicle carry :::^^^^))))

CURRENT 0.C char got wiped cause my brother is impatient, I have a new plan though.

• 6 months later...

This design is horribly inefficient and, worst of all, cannot be fueled by ethanol brewed from rotten peaches and cooking oil brewed from the remains of slain fungaloids.

Paddywagon all the way. I'll be posting a pic of it when I get back home, because sweet Jesus, that was a nice car.

9b7b9c3a51.jpg

The original Paddywagon. Parts were harvested from a flatbed truck, two tractors and an abandoned RV. Runs off a V6 diesel engine I scavenged from a tractor and possesses all the amenities required for a true on-the-go post-apocalyptic experience, such as a kitchen, welder station and meth chemical lab. Six Cameras make sure all the angles are covered.

3ac4b9e6c8.jpg

The second incarnation of the Paddywagon. This one had double layered heavy boards with military composite plating attached to them, four extra wheels, two extra diesel tanks, more cargo compartments and, best of all, a battering ram. Upgraded to eight cameras.

56873460e7.jpg

The final incarnation of the Paddywagon. All the crafting stations, slightly less cargo space, but still enough, and redesigned to fit general purpose needs. This one is a lot boxier, has heavy frames all around, 10 cameras and only a single reinforced windshield, in addition to a mounted 120mm AT Launcher and a Scorpion Ballista. It is, for all intents and purposes, an APC RV. Perhaps the best part about it is, unlike the previous Paddywagons, which ran on Diesel that I fabricated out of shrooms and peaches, this one runs on three large electric motors, topping a safe 145 Km/h for a double-layered, military-armored, dual-gunned mobile house.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use