(FORUM GAME) The Station's Traitors. (INSCRIPTIONS)

Blackmage199

Because I'm totally qualified to run a forum game.

SO, everyone knows that one Werewolf board game? Ok good, I'll be

trying to run a SS13 flavored version of that game, in this very forum!

So, I'll guess I'll write the rules, or something...

The game will be run by me, and I shall not take part in it, I shall hand out the roles to the players via Forum PM. (Hopefully, there's no anti PM spam system in place, or something)

Once you obtain your role, keep it discreet, or you'll be a party pooper. (It's also unfair for the traitors if everyone actually says their role)

There will be two sides, the Crew, and the EEEEVIL Syndies. The Syndies, refered as traitors, must kill of the entirety of the crew! While the crew, on the other hand, must lynch all the traitors! Excitement!

There will be turn, one turn will be composed of a Night and Day. (Technically, the notion of day and night in space is kinda useless, but whatever!)

During the Night, the Traitors will communicate via PMs, and will decide who to kill! When the day rises, the crew (and traitors) will discover the murderee and along with him, his role! Then, the crew must debate on who to lynch! At the end of the debate (and the day, along with it) There will be VOTING! People vote on who to lynch, and the person "happily" obliges! The crew then discover with joy that they've killed a traitor scum! Or with rage, if it's a fellow crewie... And thus night falls once more...

ATTENTION, PLEASE!

There will be another topic created for the game, this is for Inscriptions!

Until I, the Game Master, says that's it's Day, NO-ONE posts. Please?

Don't PM others about your role, that would not be fun.

Don't clearly say your role in debates, that would not be fun for the Traitors! You can, of course, imply it during debates.

ROLES!

Yea, roles.

Syndies.

Every night, they KILL someone! They must mask their identities, possibly sending others to the other end of a firing squad, and hopefully, not themselves!. To win, they must be the ONLY ONES. Every night, after they've did their own debate in-between eachothers, they must PM me, individually, the target they've voted for. (Because voting is the only valid system to kill people) They will be 1, 2, 3, or 4, depending on the numbers of players!

Two types:

Ops Leader: He's/She's only special because he's they tie breaker, if the Syndies can't decide themselves who to kill, his/her vote takes precedence over all.

Traitor: They vote on who to kill. Yeeeeaaa, they're under payed.

Crew.

Each night, one of them are killed! They're out of the game, too! But they have SUB-ROLES!

Simple Crew: They're not civilians, per-say, but they don't bring anything special to the table. But they don't need it, they have their own weapon! BASIC LOGIC! YEAH!

Detective: Each night, he/she can discover the role of another person! That gift is a double-edged sword, as he's/she's a high priority target to the Syndies! The Detective must help the friendly crew, as well as hide from the traitors! The Detective PMs me who he/she wants to investigate, and I shall PM back the role of said person.

Head of Security: The great HoS is here! If he/she falls to the Syndies, or get's lynched (Everyone's dreamed of doing that), he/she has the power of killing someone esle as well! He/she can go to the other world as a martyr, killing a syndie, or as a condom, killing another crew member. I shall warn him/her that he/she died, if he/she did, and he/she'll PM me back who he/she wants to see DED.

Bartender: He/she drugged two drinks with a powerful aphrodisiac, and hands them to two other crew members so that they fall in love with eachother! If one of the lovers die, the other suicides in despair. HOWEVER, if one of the lovers is a crewmember, and the other a syndie... Hohoho, EVERYONE ESLE must die so that they may live happily ever after, and win, I suppose. On the first night, the bartender sends me a PM who he/she wants to see fall in love, other than that, he/she's a simple crew member.

Virologist: The Virologist has created two powerful viruses! One can save someone from death's door, while the other kicks someone into it... Each night, I PM the Virologist who will die that night, and if he wants to use one of his/her viruses. One use only, both of them. The Virologist can use both viruses at the same night, as well save him/herself!

Blueshield: A not-so selfish Blueshield as decided to shield any crew member as he/she see fit. Protects one crew member each night. If the crew member is attacked, he/she lives! Can protect him/herself, but cannot protect the same person twice in a row. (That includes him/herself, by the by) He/she will PM me who he/she wants to protect each night. They know if they've successfully protected someone.

Research Director: Possesses a special Reactive Teleportation Armor that will shield him/her from ONE SYNDIE attack! He/she will die if he was Virus'd, Lynched, HoS'd or attacked a 2nd time by the traitors. If he/she get's lynched, Cent Comm gets VERY mad, and strips everyone's power! (Excluding Syndies) He/she will be warned if he/she get's attacked, and that he/she no longer has protection.

Clown: The clown decided to go undercover, for whatever reason! He/she's a simple crew member until he/she get's lynched, however, before the shots are fired, the clown gets his/her trusty horn, and honks it furiously! The crew realize it's mistake, and let the clown go, but he/she no longer has voting power!. Dies normally during the night.

(acting) CAPTAIN

At the first day, the crew votes for an acting captain (Yes, a clown can become a captain.) and his/her vote counts as double during lynching! If he/she dies, he/she designs someone else to become acting captain before dying! NOTHING ELSE.

HOW THE GAME WILL GO

This topic is for inscriptions and questions, another topic will be created for the game.

I'll give the roles out (Randomly, of course) via PM, the players must PM me back so that I know I'm not talking to a wall.

TURNS:

First night. New topic is created. Nobody posts until day comes. (I'll PM you when your turn comes)

1: Bartender tells me who falls in love, a list of players will be posted along the new topic.

2: Lovers receive who they love, not the role, only name.

3: Detective tells me who they want to investigate, I provide role.

4: Blueshield tells me who they protect this night.

5: I PM all syndies that they can communicate with each other via PM. They send their vote to me.

6: I tell the Virologist who died. He/she decide if he/she wants to use his/her viruses.

(OPTIONAL): I warn the HoS that he/she died. He/she tells me who is gonna die along!

(OPTIONAL): I warn the RD that he/she got attacked.

Day Comes. I say who died, if any, and then announce to the players they can post. The victim is out of the game.

1: Election Debate, people who wishes to present themselves says so.

2: Election of Acting Captain, One post per player only, containing who they want to vote for. Captain is elected.

3: Debate, Crew debates on who they want to lynch. It ends when I decides so, when all that was needed to say was said, or it became boring, for example.

4: Lynch, Crew votes, one post per player with said vote only, victim is lynched, vote is revealed.

Repeat until death ensues! (Bartender and Lovers only gets contacted once, same for the Acting Captain's election and it's debate.)

I'm hoping for atleast 10 players, minimum, the more, the merrier!

If you have any question, ask them.

Conscripted Inscribed Players:

- Arthur_Dayne

- monkeysfist101

- Streaky Haddock

- Hairy Ban Jhankri

-

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use