Changes to buzzsky and the tiny devil pingsky

Gibson1027

Hey there can we just get buzzsky removed all together? He is trapped as last I checked in n20 chamber near atmos. Honest to god doing work on that wall is SO FUCKING ANNOYING with him spurting out level ten infraction (damn spam bot) let alone during xeno or meteor rounds he get out. Bastard could take out the station.

Also can some one look into the overpowered pingsky and his eva capabilities.Pod pilots (nor anybody else) have a prayer against that deranged flying hell spawn. Literally had a nuke op round, flew out to see the exploded ai core and catch the shit lord operative but, HERE COMES PINGSKY READY TO FUCK UP YOUR DAY. I shit you not, the thing can fly (89% sure here) indefinitely and chased me while I was on screen all the way back to departures beating me and cuffing me several times.

I don't mind hes there can ya make it where they CANT FLY IN SPACE PLEASE.

Pretty sure Pingsky can fly in space as well, had a similar experience like that on /tg/, only as a normal engineer.

Fiiiiiix it.

Give them fireaxes instead.

Not good enough; clearly they need energy axes.

What was I saying? I meant to say we need to strap some energy axes and a m1911-p onto pingsky and let him loose to arrest people without id's. God help the mortal souls of all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use