Chapter Master, 40k Dwarf Fortress

IamnotDave

So... recently I've been playing a little game from /tg/ called Chapter Master. Basically, you're a Chapter Master of a Space Marine chapter, protecting (or destroying) the sector you're in. Fight alongside the Imperium, join the Orks, Tau, become a Traitor Chapter, or even the Inquisition's personal fighters. Lead your Chapter to glory (or, more likely, death).

Now, after playing for about 3 hours, I thought I only played one hour... make of that what you will, I'm sure at least some of you will enjoy it.

Link: http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_(game)

• 2 weeks later...

So i checked that wiki, read a bit about it, got interested, downloaded, tried it a bit.

In my first run i accidentally attacked some fleet of the imperial guard, they steamrolled after calling me a traitor heretic, of course. That was fun, let's try again, but delete the old save before, and i got this little pearl:

3f7f0c2765.jpg

So yeah, i played it till late night, then i realized i had an exam the next day.

...fuck

I downloaded this a short while ago, and played it for a couple hours. It seems interesting so far. The UI could do with some working, but I loved all the customization before the game started. I'm not sure if I'm doing good, but I did remove the orks from around my main planets and I accidentally needlessly wiped out civilians on a few worlds but I'll tell them it's for the emperor and they should forgive me. Right?

I'll need to put a few more hours into this.

Read the FAQ, didn't see the guide until I read your post. Cool game and all, but I wish I could increase the req income, I really want a battle barge so I don't get steamrolled every time a fleet comes near. What did some of your chapters look like, if anybody made custom chapters? I gave mine the cannibal, odd coloured skin, and blood rage defects, I forget the actual names, though. Oh, also, anybody know what shitty luck actually does, or if that is just trolling in the description?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use