Hi Everybody

necaladun

So thought I should actually introduce myself.

I'm your host, Necaladun. I also go by the names Vorpal and Misha depending on which ones are already taken.

I'm a 27 year old geek in Australia, who lives next door to your other host Mkenner.

I started playing MUDs at the age of 7, Avatar Mud being one of the primary, as well as an RP Cyberpunk MOO called Cybersphere, where I learnt the art of paranoia. I've also done a fair bit of table-top gaming - D&D, WoD, Exalted, Dark Heresy, GURPs and a few other systems I made up myself.

I look forward to learning lots more about coding as I'm fairly amateur at it, but I've been learning via osmosis for awhile.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, in game I'm generally either Captain Novus Lem (or Admiral depending on how full of myself I am), or some random lowly assistant/janitor/botanist type. Or Faithless ;)

Most of my experience is with engineering. I used to be too lagged to be very robust, although I'm getting there.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Ah yes, fresh meat.
Welcome rookie! Glad to see you on the forums and as a part of our fantastic community.
Hope you enjoy your stay on paradise, and hope to see you in-game on the station! Be good or get the bannu

Please don't smite me Neca, is just a joke. Nice to see you though.

• stunbaton 1
  • clown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use