Jedediah Veldan has joined the station.

Jeddzz

Hi There, 

I usually go by Jedediah Veldan in game.  I have been playing SS13 for a little under a year. I moved to paradise from TG in search of a stronger MRP community as I wanted to actually RP with the antags a little more than being toolboxed to death in a random hallway.  I took a long time to try out roles other than mining as I don't feel particularly confident with my RP abilities.  I figured that if I was going to learn I'd jump off the deep end.  

Now you'll likely find me working in the mines, robotics, or most recently working a security shift (shout out to some warden named Marcus for encouraging me to try sec after a vamp round where I was possibly the least exciting antag ever ...still learning how to be robust)  

I've seen a few of y'all around quite a bit and I'm starting to enjoy the familiar faces around here and the high engagement.  Thanks for being so cool!

See you next shift,

Jedediah 

• Like 3

Heya Jedediah,

Welcome to Paradise station! I hope you'll like it here! I can at least guarantee you that while the sad sleepy pen into death will sometimes exist, that there's a lot of people that will RP, or attempt to do so! Sadly Ebba doesn't usually mine or build mechs, but she is a very fanatic HOS, so I hope I'll see you around soon!

Best regards, Ebba Anderson

(Also, know that being good in RP isn't a requirement, and the effort to try is usually already enough to be engaging to other people)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use