Greetings from Cargonia~

evergreenpilled

Hello hello! I'm brand new to SS13 but I feel like I've been picking up the game pretty fast. I've been playing basically nonstop the past few days, but I'll likely tone my activity down as RL stuff goes on. I play Nova Rhodes, almost always found in cargo or as QM. I'll write up a proper bio for her soon, but right now I have (very very basic) medical and security records, so hopefully that's enough to let others know I'm interested in proper roleplaying.

I've been RPing on and off for well over a decade now, and it's probably my favorite hobby aside from conlanging, which I haven't done in ages -- but if lore/devs want some assistance making various languages more realistic, I'd be happy to brush up on my skills in that department. I'm still learning the lore and mechanics, but so far the universe of Paradise Station seems pretty engaging and I'm excited to get more involved in the server and community.

I'm interested in learning all the other roles, but especially secu, chems, and botany. As I get better at coding, perhaps I'll try dipping my toes into contributing something mechanical to the server if it's desired. Everyone has, for the most part, been extremely kind and helpful, and I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow crewmembers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use