Ragin' Stages

VelCryst

Ah another one of my horrible event ideas I hope you enjoy!

Name of Event: Ragin' Stages

One Sentence Description: Every single horrible virus imaginable is released onto the station, crew must find a way to survive.

Map Changes: No

Code Changes: No

Suggested Number of Players: 35+

Full Description of Event: So I don't know maybe the Space Wizard Federation or Syndicate was in a bad mood so they decided to curse the station with every single virus know to man and popped it on a NT station and after NT realizes the biohazard they ain't saving you so you as a station must cure rapidly evolving viruses while some random disasters could happen. Medical has about two to three syndicate bombs planted in it so unless you have an amazing hacker it's screwed one of them is planted in inner medbay another cloning pods and the last in virology. A decent sized army of mice will be spawned carrying all the viruses to transmit it (I don't know if mice can carry viruses in this game if not give it to a few select humans). And about three minutes into the shift NT will confirm the outbreak and put lockdown onto the station stopping anyone from going out and anyone from going in. Command will be notified that failure to remove the outbreak will cause a bluespace artillery firing or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use