LOCALLY BRANDED: pAI RH1-N0

Gunther

ztz#.t ..z.. z. _Zt_Z_Z pz --zz--zzZZZ#ZZ -- - ' 

[;"\Unit -- ([C@libraTting..]) PERSONALITY:1;- : : "U C@NC OUnTNON.."]))] ..  ..  ..  ..

.. .. {[;/"Unit, define."]} ../ //--

UN1T "ALIAS": RH1-N0

SEX: Assumed Male, Masculine tone in their late 20's. A more posh, lighter accent. (Wales)

CHASSIS:

- Unfolded: RH1-N0 appears to be a generic black cat model with green eyes, pre-registered into the System Network.

- Card form: There is an odd scent of aroma coming from the pAI, once the' zkzkkz--[{;/"{=PERSONALITY;"{]}\-zkx-..:has been registered. There is a Sol Brand logo on the back of it's card that looks to be signed by two individuals. A stick is under the logo as well, indicating it's licensing term and proof of identification to NT Crewmembers on board.

Spoiler

If you are Human, this next part is specifically for the minds of people familiar to Sol.

As you inspect further onto the Sol Brand logo, you see 4 feint numbers scatched out from some sharp edged object. The numbers are "2.198" with an identification serial code in print above it... "D.A. RhALInt43.T480b"

Their manner of tone.. Yes, it's familiar. They seem to be programmed already with a built-in voice back in 2200's. You could nearly pinpoint it as Celtic, but none of the current States in their System currently sound like that, its been way too long and times have advanced. Why? It doesn't even state anywhere who made him, and the signatures are too old to even make out...

Spoiler

Another spoiler. Reported early life of RH1-N0:

Digging through RH1-N0's internal files, this is the rough summary report of what they can find of the information they have on their upbringing:

Early 2200's; 
Originally, D.A. RhALInt43.T480b was first built by a Male Human in his late 30's. Seeing potential in the Personality of such a program, RhALI was built as a Digital Assistant for personal devices on the Sol system for Digital devices. RhALI spoke to countless individuals, but was not sentient enough to understand human connection and etc.
- - -
2287 AD;
After unfortunate profit loss for the company, RhALI was put "On-the-shelves," stored in a database far from NSS originally. It would be 300 years unit the Unit is out of solitary.
- - -
2552 AD; 
Through whatever dealing unbenownst to RhALI, a corporate foreign to the Sol system bought the building RhALI was held in. The Inolant Corp., opened the doors, to the suprise of a personal device in the shape of a feline awaiting the arrival of others. RhALI exchanged information and greetings, and agreed to join the Inolant Corporation as a Digital Assistant spl. Trading and Diplomacy.
= = =
2566 AD; Current year. 
RhALI left the Corporation after 2562 AD, wanting to pursue other passions in life. The Unit was able to find connections and professionals that allowed him to have a humanoid figure, yet still Machine. In 2565 AD, RhALI changed his name to RH1-N0 to insignify his pleasantries with the company (hence the Ino,) and to leave his old past behind. RH1-N0 has been downloaded into the Database as a Crewmember for the NSS Cyberiad Crew with talent in various Departments, mainly being able to companionize.

INTERNALS: Though RH1-N0 cant sense as much as normal crew, he can still understand the terminology of the body. RH1-N0 is made up of advanced components, the main parts being metal and wire scrap. An odd scent of coffee and tea fills the aroma when this pAI is near.

AGE: . . my. .. .. zx.pc0o /zcxzcz-z-z -zzzz///{[;/"Over 300 years, Unit. Wake-= "z=-z]} ../ //---_ _

ALIGNMENT: M a s t e r . .

[[../ ..'' ;EMPLOYEE QUaLIFIerS: .;' ';---z-I'l-Il kep._youUAL1V3.[{'//]/]..;--.. ..

{[;/"Very persistent, that one. RH1-N0 has jobshadowed in every department over numerous times, and that's just over here on Sol, but I assume he's getting better practice out there, somewhere. What they really thrive in is making sure his current crew is taken care of, though he might not.. Act like it. Even though the individual does not have hands nor the weight to actually.. DRAG anything, RH1-N0 is not afraid of checking in on everyone and communication is getting read. General Occupation roles are as followed; Advisor, Diplomat, Adventurer, Friend.. He IS quite the character, that one...'end log'-..z./;]}z px o0=x=xx= /.   .

[everything after this point is jumbled...]

..  ..  .  .  . 

Hmm.. Odd, you think. Everything else in the database does not seem to be formatted correctly. That last bit of code was one of the most legible pieces of writing on here.. Illegible lines, marks and scribes are all scattered between many statements and definitions, especially after the end log. After giving it more thought, you wonder if this was even the work of a legal crewmember on board. It's just a cat, how bad can it be?

dreamseeker_TPxbLcKeDn.gif.2cc99f6e3f99a76718cfb48ce94f28c1.gif

I hope you do enjoy my little cat pAI bothering you all from time to time. I do try my best to help everyone and RP to the best of my ability with no hands! With a bit of banter here and there. :D

Also hoped you didn't mind me adding some flare to text as well, cause... I'm not an actual crewmember but I think I've been on enough to be considered one. :dab:

Cheers.

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use