Two (2) Extra pAI Options

Gunther

Alrighty, so hi hello, this is Gunther also known as RH1-N0. I'm a little pAI main and I just had some food for thought(s) about extra applications for the pAI!

For starters, this is of course my Software Interface (window for pAI mechanics):

image.png.84e09aa5b3cda3e8ec9a8b22052aeb76.png

As you can already see, there are plenty of options that I have already that I can install for different purposes.

I wish to suggest one that can be made as a Available Software (20-30 points) and that is having the option of having a built-in player, the Synthesizer.

1. The Synthesizer adds a little flavor for whenever there is a moment of silence that has been going on too long, or just wish to play some type of tune for the specific scenario. Having the synthesizer would also allow the pAI to have a few forms of how they'd wish to play their music as well (Guitar, Piano, etc..)

Another option that I believe should be permanently  installed into pAIs is a built in tracker for their registered Master. 

2. The GPS Tracker  would allow the pAI to find the specific GPS coordinate of their individual (whether this means the App. allows tracking 24/7 or just when their sensors are activated is TBD). I could think of two areas to add the GPS option; Either at the top-right where our Status Tab is for pAI (Adds a GPS option for us, as well as Master GPS via text.) Or, added to the directives tab:

image.png.028f8317a42124a388820db57744ada4.png

There is a lot of excess space on our Directives Tab, so I believe it would be nice to put bigger, clean text under the description of how to be a(n) pAI. The GPS would make a fine space under!

TL:DR

Just my thoughts, don't have to be exactly my idea of course, just thought having a GPS Tracker and Synthesizer as pAI would be nice :D

Edited by Gunther
grammar
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use