Vox appreciation thread

Teebonesnek

Of all the species in SS13, vox are undeniably the cutest, I mean just look at them! They're space chickens! They're even cute enough that NanoTrasen recognised it and turned them into a plushie (That goes skreee, how cool is that?). Every time I play a shift with a vox coworker I am struck with an overpowering urge to pet them. In conclusion, vox are adorable and I love them.

• Like 2
  • angryeyes 1
  • bap 1

4 minutes ago, Landerlow said:

I have more of an urge to eat them. I love KFV!

In all seriousness, I like the species diversity on our station. 

More species please. 

But how could you eat something that goes skreee and kikikikiki and refers to itself in the third person! All the species on SS13 are really cool but Vox are definitely the most special to me (and the cutest). When I'm in medbay and a vox kikikikis at me I know I'm in safe hands :)

Well in some aspects we all love vox, either where they stand or inside a KFV bucket.

I personally prefer when they're in a KFV bucket, they're nutritious -which is really helpful for crew- and tend to be silent enough to make no vox talk.

Did i mention how nutritious they are?

• Like 1

I absolutely agree with you, it's been 5 years since I've became a vox appreciator and I still am. I should probably get a medal for resisting temptation to hug them all in game all the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Teebonesnek said:

where are my fellow (alive and intact) vox lovers?

They're currently a little busy testing the KFV meat spikes. 

13 hours ago, Ordosian said:

Vox are skrek.

Embrace Plasmemes.

rattle

Embrace every species except Vox.. and maybe slimes. 

Rattle, yaya

You may discuss the merits of KFV but long after you have finished your bucket I will still be hugging my four-foot-tall vox plushie and savouring the funny skreee noises it makes (Occasionally I gather some plushies and deliver them to other departments who seem to like them also)

On 4/8/2023 at 3:13 PM, Teebonesnek said:

They're even cute enough that NanoTrasen recognised it and turned them into a plushie (That goes skreee, how cool is that?).

Hello sir, have you considered buying a nian plushie?

It's cuter, makes better sounds AND doesn't support illegal N2 trade!

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

21 hours ago, Sadhorizon said:

Hello sir, have you considered buying a nian plushie?

It's cuter, makes better sounds AND doesn't support illegal N2 trade!

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You don't know your peril: I might be back here in another week making a nian appreciation thread 😄

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use