John Johnson is here!

Teebonesnek

Hi, I'm John Johnson in-game, I'm still new to Space Station 13 and working out new things all the time, including where I'd like to play. I enjoy medical so you can find me brewing medicines in Chemistry (or meth if the shift is particularly dull), begging department members to collect their deceased coworkers' belongings as a Coroner or patching people up as a doctor. One day I'd love to try CMO! I'm always happy to roleplay when an opportunity presents itself and I look forward to getting to know you all :)

• Like 2

Hey John! Glad to see you on our lovely station! If you ever have any questions about the game, medical or other, don't be afraid to either ask IC, the discord, on the forums or just DM me! I hope you'll have fun with this amazing game :)

• Thanks 1

Sup John, very based profile picture. The Wiki is hella useful if no one is around but as long you are willing to ask for help and learn, you will be fine.

• Like 1

Hey gamer, if you ever need help don't be afraid to hit F1 and make an Mentor Help or Admin help!

should always have someone online to help you out with learning things, There's no such thing as a stupid question

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use