[Ven's] Idea to Make "Cuffing" to chair more logical (?).

Venuska1117

Right now "cuffing" to chair require you to be handcuffed, and someone need to "seat" you in chair with made you automatically "cuffed" to it, and when you break from it, you still have handcuffs on hands but you are not sitting in chair anymore, with basically don't make logical sense in first place, so i have Two (2) suggestions:

A:
When you cuff person to chair, it use their cuffs to attach person to it, so when they "unbuckle" it break restains and unbuckle you from chair at same time.
(time for unbuckling can be increased from 60s to 90s if 60 is too short time)

B:
You are cuffed and placed on chair, you need handcuff (again) person "legs" to make them cuffed to chair, so when they "unbuckle" they will be unbuckled from chair but still have handcuffs on hands.

C:
Both suggestions mentioned above. (A and B

Edited by Venuska1117

• Venuska1117 changed the title to [Ven's] Idea to Make "Cuffing" to chair more logical (?).

I appreciate the attention to detail, but I just want to point out when you restrain someone to a chair while cuffed, you're not cuffing them to the chair. You're buckling them into the chair - like with a seatbelt or harness - while cuffed. The restrained party needs to wiggle out of the buckle, then slip their cuffs to be free. There's also a small problem that uncuffed users are totally free of movement, which will cause chaos in processing nearly 100% of the time.

Edited by Sonador

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use