[Ven's] Idea how to Change Barber to be more interesting.

Venuska1117

For actual moment, barber is least fun job avaliable (we don't count assistant here, assistants don't do job) because its very rare to get someone willing to have hairjob, i tough of change in this job, Instead of "Barber" or "Hair Stylist" just change it to "Stylist" so its not *binded* to hairs exclusively.

Stylist have access to more tools, machines and any sort of stuff, for example, stylist can make masks, clothes, costumes, hairs, makeups and even more, it would allow for person playing this job have more stuff to do, but it require making more than just hairs and even in future allow create  new cover for lesser robots like cleaning, healing or even beepsky (for example making roomba cover from metal sheet or paper as stylist for cleaning bot, so it will look like roomba after robotics equip it on robot).

In short this job would offer virety of choices and would be very interesting place to obtain items like clothes for specific jobs, or funny looking costume of werewolf or other creatures, potential there is kinda limitless.

Edited by Venuska1117
  • Like 2

• Venuska1117 changed the title to [Ven's] Idea how to Change Barber to be more interesting.

I think the job would benefit from being expanded to be a Stylist in general, dealing with hairs, clothes and even room decorations.

52 minutes ago, henri215 said:

I think the job would benefit from being expanded to be a Stylist in general, dealing with hairs, clothes and even room decorations.

can we get costumes too pleasseeee?

I can't wait to see security beating someone randomly for wearing werewolf costume, because they tought its real :>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use