Changeling balance feedback survey

Generaldonothing

Been meaning to do this for awhile; this covers some basic stuff and I appreciate it if people would be willing to fill it out. Good to see where the general playerbase stands on balance with these things.

Responses should be anon. If you run into any issues that's probably google's fault, not mine.

survey can be found here

Edited by Generaldonothing
  • bap 1

336545768_trickquestion.png.e2b349f2e9e3657d7498503e52d9371d.png

is this a trick question? changeling specific objective (genomes and become X) is too easy since genomes can be cheesed without a single absorption via DNA sting (which doesnt even out you as a cling), and the become X usually just becomes transform into X by the end of the round (no real way to fix this one though, if people dont wana become target we cant force them)

7 hours ago, Rurik said:

336545768_trickquestion.png.e2b349f2e9e3657d7498503e52d9371d.png

is this a trick question? changeling specific objective (genomes and become X) is too easy since genomes can be cheesed without a single absorption via DNA sting (which doesnt even out you as a cling), and the become X usually just becomes transform into X by the end of the round (no real way to fix this one though, if people dont wana become target we cant force them)

This was supposed be "escape alive with identity and them being dead" I probably should have clarified better tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use