Termite SoP and space law.

WingedYordle

I recently been brought to my attention that thermite is against standard of procedures under science. How ever my question is was the magistrate in right to charge me a 306 (possession of contraband) for them? It’s not on the list, but they are generally strong when used.

• stunbaton 1

3-06 might not apply: To be in the possession of contraband items. Being in possession of S-grade contraband, or committing a major crime with contraband, makes you an Enemy of the Corporation.

Since it requires an item specifically listed as contraband

I could see 3-04 applying, if you count thermite as an explosive type, not the big bang boom kind, but the slow fizzle crackle kind or just a harmful chemical mixture

3-04: To be in unauthorized possession of restricted weapons such as: Guns, Batons, Harmful Chemicals, Non-Beneficial Explosives, Combat Implants (anti-drop, CNS rebooter), etc.

So long as said person isnt in RND, this would probably stick like glue.

If they are in RND, and the chemicals/explosives never leave the lab, it wouldnt really apply since their SOP only states not to bring them outside of the lab, not to create them in general, with only the RD being authorized on red alert to bring said harmful items outside of the lab

Edited by Carthusia
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use