Vulpkanin darkvision

TortoiseGaming

With the recent change to vulp NV being nerfed, I'm suggesting that the range be increased from the dismal 3 tiles it is now to 5 or 6 tiles with a larger debuff to what vulps have now. Something on par with what kidans, grey, and nians have now. This could be anything from rolled up newspapers causing stamina damage / minor brute, chocolate being poisonous (or grapes), being colorblind to have the NV actually work (how it used to be), and more! It should be a gimmick much like the other species's debuffs are. It allows for a fun drawback to being able to see in the dark better than other races. I think adding in something to debuff a better night vision would allow for more rp possibilities for antags to take advantage of, i.e. poisoning a vulp with hot chocolate, or using a rolled up newspaper to stun them. It adds the ability for people to be more creative with the species still having the boon to night vision.

Edited by TortoiseGaming
  • Like 1
  • derp 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use